• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion. Post your gamer tags. ;o

Laijin

Smash Hero

Alright guys. The game's been out on consoles for a couple of days now. I know some of you have it. So lets play together? :]

For those of you who have not played it yet. Personally I think its far more fun than any of the current new fighters out there(BlazBlue, Soul Calibur, etc etc).

So post your tags and who you main:

PS3
Laijin - Shinidutch - Alisa/Asuka
DewDaDash - DewDaDash - Lili/Paul
StaFu - Tazizails - Lili
Tone_UnLeashed - Bruce

Xbox
Angrylobster1 - Bob/Eddy/Lee as of now
Kishiru325 - Lili/Anna
Ruuku1012 - Bryan, Feng, and Miguel

DC

Smash Cadet
Is there a loli, vampire or gun girl in this game?

DC

Smash Cadet
Nope. I think I'll pass on this game.

I saw someone play a robot chick who gives their opponent her head and it explodes though, it was funny.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Lolis don't belong in this game nor do flat chested chicks.

Everyone is good in this game. Tiers almost don't exist because everyone is pretty capable of winning. Although tiers don't exist, match ups do. But everyone is pretty evenly matched up(sorta like rock paper scissors but not to that extreme).
In the tier list, Jin is considered high tier. Devil Jin is top tier.

Who is going to the game stop tournaments?

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Just got this game today.

Yoshimitsu feels... different in this iteration...

I also like Miguel and the Saikano-like robot girl.

Also, can I see some good vids to inspire me to play this?

Curaga

Smash Ace
I really need to purchase this and rush it pro-style like I did with Tekken 4.

I'll include my PSN once I land the game.

In the tier list, Jin is considered high tier. Devil Jin is top tier.

Who is going to the game stop tournaments?

Where the hell did you get your tier info from? That doesn't seem accurate at all for Six from what I've seen. Steve and Law are tearing it up as far as top tier is concerned; is what I've absorbed from the other Tekken resource sites..

Jin would be considered balanced, well rounded, and only slightly above average in this game. B tier from what I remember reading on the Zaibatsu forums.

Laijin

Smash Hero
I really need to purchase this and rush it pro-style like I did with Tekken 4.

I'll include my PSN once I land the game.

Where the hell did you get your tier info from? That doesn't seem accurate at all for Six from what I've seen. Steve and Law are tearing it up as far as top tier is concerned; is what I've absorbed from the other Tekken resource sites..

Jin would be considered balanced, well rounded, and only slightly above average in this game. B tier from what I remember reading on the Zaibatsu forums.
Well. Considering the fact that there is no official tier list and there are like 20 of them out there, tier lists for this game are pretty inaccurate altogether. Zaibatsu should come together and compose of one in a few months.

You can get a discount at CC with this game?

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Is it possible to put your own music on this game's soundtrack? Because I could swear I heard Protoculture playing in one video.

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
i still play down in sfl i went to a FREEEEEEEEEE tourny and lost my 1st 2 matches to the ppl who came in 1st and 3rd wtf. besides that i have flash metroid teaching me sf4 and some other fighters

Laijin

Smash Hero
Quick question for you guys.
For those of you who have played online, have you noticed how many people really suck at this game? I can't tell you how many matches i've won with my Alisa just by either doing 1,1 repeatedly or uf4,4, B!
Seriously.
Same move. Over and over again.
Countless online matches won.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
That's what Alisa's supposed to do anyway...

df 1, 4 works a lot too.

This might be my favorite fighter. I like the character designs and the fighting is much faster-paced than most/all 2Ds.

Top Bottom