• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

technique with falco

crimson chaos

Smash Cadet
This technique is when you shot while the player is down. ok here when you knock the player down when they bounces use the gun and they will keep bouncing on tell you fell the it's the right time to stop shooting and they can't get up. if someone gets it and has a camra plz tell me so i can put you as one of the helpers

J4pu

Smash Champion
Oh em gee, this is tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
have you named it yet? clearly you should name it after yourself to insult everybody on smashboards even more since you're completely new here and think everybody else is quite stupid to have not figured out something that a month-old member figured out.

perhaps before posting "OMG new AT ("advanced tech" btw since i doubt you knew that) Discovered" you should try actually looking at the boards considering your join date means chances are when it was discovered you weren't here to see it come into the limelight.

Exousia

Smash Journeyman
you know what would be great guys?

If we show our appreciation of a super old technique by not posting in the thread?

(after my post?)

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
I think it would be best if we found a way to enforce use of grammar and proper sentences because reading the OP made my head explode. Please Crimson Chaos, make your posts legible, or go SD off Final Destination.... In real life.

Pure-???

Smash Journeyman
I think it would be best if we found a way to enforce use of grammar and proper sentences because reading the OP made my head explode. Please Crimson Chaos, make your posts legible, or go SD off Final Destination.... In real life.

Seriously. I can barely tell what he said.

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
i cant even make out what the OP said.... clearly the laserlock i know but wtf was he thinking when he wrote that sentence.

zamz

Smash Journeyman
He must have been tripping to find this technique.

Top Bottom