• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Technique: Airwalk

Pasqual

Smash Journeyman
Yeah that was my thread. It's here and on allisbrawl :)

My thread:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=161313
Cool, good job. Glad to know I'm not the only person spading about with the game. It's a neat little tech, eh?

Only things I notice askew in your thread is that you can do it from a full run and that it works with Jiggly's fair. It also works visually with Wario's bair, but no hitboxes.

You should've called it 56Kanceling.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Yeah I found out later that you can do it from a full run. I thought I edited that in, I'll do it now.

Haha, an unwritten rule in the world of smash is that if you find a technique and name it after yourself, you get flamed to the moon and back :laugh: unless you're like Ken or M2K or something

Solo Assass1n

Smash Journeyman
By any chance does anyone know if this is possible in anyway with Samus? Nairwalking back and forth might be pretty useful.

Pasqual

Smash Journeyman
By any chance does anyone know if this is possible in anyway with Samus? Nairwalking back and forth might be pretty useful.
Samus' nair is one move I was hoping to try and figure out but I just can't get the timing perfect. Probably not humanly possible just due to timing, but AR or USB Gecko or whatever would be able to determine for sure whether it's technically possible.

Was also thinking the same for Jiggly's nair, GW's bair/fair, and probably Peach's nair.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I'm pretty sure I've seen Samus do this without an aeriel, not that it's useful.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Wow, I never would have seen that. Nice catch

3GOD

Smash Ace
Wario can do this with ALL of his aerials if you set the C-Stick to "attack" rather than "smash." Also, the hitbox does come out for each aerial, but the timing is really tight for the Bair.

Demon_machinE

Smash Journeyman
what's hugging mean? i'm not an advanced player and i don't know many terms except dair spike, wave dash, kirbycide and spring stalling. could someone help a weak player like me?
Read the TECHNIQUES thread that's stickied. It'll get you up to date.

Top Bottom