• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Techical pichu data/ask away if needed/talk about tactics like match-ups

• Total voters

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Right now i'm studying sheild pressure and possible match-up help. ANything else wanted to talk about is cool.

Some random useful data i've been collecting lately.

pichu can duck below gannon, falcon(not if your in his face like f-tilt(pichu's) range), peach, zeda pichu can duck under gannon's jab/B.

if Nair hits a sheild(not light sheild then he has more time) he can set up a grab on sheild you have a one fram advance if you land the strong hit of nair on their sheild. However we could go through the sheild to the other side that way they have less options and the options are slower pichu may be able to pull off a backwards grab or just turn around fall for a grab.

f-smash beats a full hand of needles and I believe it is the only move in the whole game that does beat all the needles.

I'd like to talk about vs sheik as of now so we can weed out the sheik main wantabes and we don't lose from people just counter picking sheik.

sheilds to jab safly no risk of being grabbed/up-bed most likly hit by an air move if you jab to much i'm going to test more right now those are the safest to jab counting the front however you could jab links and spot dodge his grab but again i'm saying non mindgames stuff here.

Yoshi
Sheik
Zelda
Falco
Mewtwo
Peach
Luigi
Ice Climbers
Mr. Game & Watch
Ganondorf(up-B only)
Captain Falcon(up-B only)
Dr. Mario / Mario(up-B)
Pichu
Ness
Pikachu

Credits: MaskedMarth and myself for making this list

Stratocaster

Smash Ace
Well when pichu ducks he avoids the tip of most grab ranges and for some most of their game range right? so if pichu comes in with d-tilt he could stay out of the grab range with decent spacing if they grab you could run in with up-smash quickly. if you d-tilt them out of range you could WD to follow them it would make pichu take of a lot of their stage control so even if you don't hurt them you still gain something. I'm thinking I may be able to d-tilt their sheild a cross the stage pressureing them to grab if they jump out of sheild for an air attack I could quicly/easily react with sheilding back their air and sheild grabbing or I could beat their air attack with up-smash.
Dtilt shield pressuring is great for the characters that can't grab you when you duck, but unfortunately thats only a few. You should be able to follow up anything they can do, but cfalcon and ganon may be able to upB you OoS and if they figure that out then thats 2 more characters it wont work against. Also if they try to shffl an aerial to retaliate I'd suggest utilt instead of usmash because of the range issues usmash has.

INSANE CARZY GUY said:
Also when do I land nair?? the frame I touch their sheild or what, is it realistic? also dair has 2 hits and does 15% what could that mean for sheild stun?
As late as you can, so you can land and punish before their shield stun ends, shield stun starts the first frame your hitbox hits the shield, so if you hit too early then by the time you land their shield stun will be gone. Jumping into them over their grab range and coming down with a late nair is really good, most characters don't have anything to do behind their shield (sheik can usmash, link can spin, bower obviously, falcon and ganon can upB behind themselves, DK upB, maybe a few more)

As for Dair, it is inferior to fair or nair for shield pressure cause its only 2 hits unlike fair's 4, and the second hit comes when you hit the ground and has very little shield stun, also Dair's land lag is way more than nair. I tried them all, nair is best to follow up, fair puts the most pressure on the shield while its out but is harder to follow up

INSANE CARZY GUY said:
What if we nair through their sheild and land behide them so they can't grab and their options are slower and I could just turn around grab nairing and landing behide is pretty sexy and that's how axe gets most of his combos as pikachu. But hitting the front does happen so our options should still be talked about.
I like this idea :)

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Messing around vs sheik's sheild I found a spaced d-tilt can totally avoid the grab and you could hit the sheild like 3 times before it's out of range for d-tilt. that and sheik can't hit you(d-tilt/duck) with an air out of sheild no matter how perfect it is. so d-tuilting sheik's sheild would be idea. also needles sheik must DI back and away to hit you so sheik will be more limited on space.

So this isn't just theory this is possible. I'm so happy right now I can say F*** you sheik you won't be sheilding anymore if we do this.

however we need a way to make sheik sheild pressure is nothing unless we use something to force sheik to sheild. maybe nair to jabs to d-tilts. jolt could be beaten by needles by only by ground if sheik f-tilts we copuld use that as an opening for a grab. And what ALL this does together is 2 amazing things 1. makes sheik have to know something about the match-up and 2. to approach which we can DD and bait from there. so that means there is a rock, paper, scissors idea tactic that mindgames can be thrown in.

Most of this is theory but more solid than most for it's frame data proof and etc.

Yes can't wait to try some of this vs a sheik Some of this could really help with the pichu vs sheik match-up also maybe the same with pikachu and if so good things.

Hey do you play as pichu? Also do you play against any sheiks?

Stratocaster

Smash Ace
I live in East Tennessee, no one plays melee within ~2 hours from me that I'm aware of. I haven't played anyone good in a while except my sister who has a pretty good sheik, I have a friend who played but I think he's lost interest, we'll see. I'm moving in a month to a college 2 hours west of here and I'm hoping that some people in Nashville, Murpheesboro, and maybe even Memphis will play me sometimes once I'm actually kinda close to them.

anyway I play almost every character to some extent and it should be obvious I main falcon, and I beat my friend's Sheik with pichu before if that counts for anything lol. He's mained Sheik at the time 2 and knew JC Grabbing, SHing, that stuff, so he was alright

I think most people will react to a full hop jolt short hop nair approach with a shield, they cant just use needles, spot dodge will get them hit by one or the other, jump leaves them open to uair, if they SH over the jolt and fair you that might get you though, idk I'm just theorysmashing anyway:)

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
sheik would have to FF it for it to work, however again the problem with full hop jolt is you must have enough space so it's unuseable on some stages like YS/FoDs FD is perfect at the beginging since mos sheiks start charging their needles at the beginging.

But if you have the space it's hard to punish right. hahaha I remebe rpichu dittos I once played I invebted a new way to camp mid match even if I was winning what I would do is full hop jolt WD back to f-smash it helped more than it hurt (pichu dittos you outrange each other) the match lasted 6 and a hlaf minutes on PS pichu is the lightest with many kill moves WTF????

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
What do you mean exactly? i've ever pichu get out of the down-throw tech chase at 0% and marth stuck in it till 30% when he could just jump out and in human reacrttion time you should escape pichu's d-throw tech chase(when pichu) till at least like 30%.

also depending on DI up-smash works on it doesn't if they do/don't nair. d-throw is wierd nothing is 100%.

also what to you mean by 10%? when I grab and she is at 10% or I throw her down and take her up to 10%? also if you could regrab then why not up-smash into upair or down-b or regrab to f-throw to nair. but if you can perfect up-B well then maybe b-throw to up-B to follow-up could prove to be useful if not for edge gaurd unless you are right there at the edge in which case b-throw jolt to cancel her 2nd jump leaving her with only 3 and a little bit farther away.

also there is always up-throw if you can keep up with the di then dair would be a nice option because you could jolt puff before she lands and try to keep control of the match. Maybe on a platform stage she may tech onto one and that would give you another grab. pummel to another option.

however most of these things at most would do 15%-30% however I doubt I would land a grab that early because I like to play VERY safe till I get puff up to 25%(2 nairs/jolts) that way if she misses a rest side-B for the kill. depending on the stage if she lands a rest your up-smash ***** her (not fox goodbut still) i've goten kills at 60%.

going back to d-throw I am thinking about how puffs react to grabsnormally jump away into a bair/fair rarely do they nair i'm also thinking back to what I did when playing today. so depending on DI i could see this works to a limited amount if they are smart.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
Well, I jsut went to a tourney today and was playing friendlies. My opponent was puff so i thought, "what the heck, i'll be pichu." I dthrow her [puff] at 0% and for some reason, my opponent said he couldnt jump out of it.

I dont know about the 2nd or 3rd grab, but i did get a 3grab chaingrab on puff w/ pichu's dthrow.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
Well, he was better than me... >_>

But that's the thing: I'm sure that once u grab, dthrow, and grab again, they'll DI the next throw, which I guess could set up for a SH Nair.

EDIT: I'm sure u know this too, but uthrow chaingrabs spacies low %s right?

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
yeah I know about up-throw but the funny thing is i've never seen or have heard of a pichu doing it when he has more set-ups, double the grab range, and it lasts much longer than pikachu's. I think it's pride. But I only know fox gets out at 160% he barely got out and avoided my up-smash I really never really tryed to test it because I know pikachu's goes to at least 90% and pichu's lastes longer so it really doesn't even matter.

zack152

Smash Journeyman
Yesterday I was playing my pichu against a bunch of top/high tier characters (Fox, Falco, Falcon, Peach, and jiggs) and I got some match up tips kind of I guess :S

Falcon: I really didnt have any trouble with this match up and I dont see why any good Pichu player would. Above all things you have to play smart and not let yourself get caught in your shield and avoid getting grabbed. Sounds easier said then done but its actually pretty simple. Considering Pichus size falcon is going to try and space his nairs a lot while dash dancing looking for his grab. All you really have to do is outspace him until you get a grab in, at which point you shoud be able to chaingrab him to death. Dtilt is an amazing edgeguard here.

Jiggs: Anything Pichu can do Jiggs can do better :s You do not want to confront jiggs in the air so try and stay grounded a lot. Only be approaching as jiggs come back to the ground and even then do hit and run tactics. I found that utilt after all my approaches kept me in a pretty safe position. Killing jiggs is really hard though. Try to get jiggs with an usmash out of shield or a dair depending on the stage, but usmash is always a better option. As for your chaingrabbing jiggs discussion you can NOT chaingrab her. She can jump/dodge out of it at any time :(

Falco: You want to stay close to falco to throw off his laser game, but at the same time you dont want to get caught in his barrage of dairs hes going to throw at you if your anywhere close to him. Stay close to the ground at all times. His shl will cut off any shffl you try to do from a distance. Chaingrabbing works well if you can do it. Punish bad DI with usmash combos and fsmashes. You can juggle him a few times with uair and go into a usmash/fsmash depending on his DI. Theres not a whole lot you can do in this match up though. He can outcamp you, and cut through basically all your attacks with his dair. Play very patientally to get your grabs and hit and run tactics going. Dtilt works great here for edgeguarding as well.

Peach: Another anything you can do Peach can do better match up. Almost any aerial attack I tried peach would trounce with her nair/bair/fair so it really put me into a tight situation. Make sure not to get caught in her dsmash of course, and try not to approach her from under a ledge unless tech chasing otherwise your probably gonna get dsmashed for like 50% just like every other character. Use your speed a lot in this match up. Catch peach as shes coming back to the ground with quick nairs and grabs. You can also full hop dairs to cut off a peach thats trying to float cancel. This is another hard kill to get :(

Fox: In my opinion this is a very fun match up. Fox outdoes you in every way. His nair cuts/clashes with your utilt so use it accordingly. At low percents you can usually cc utilt through his nair to throw off his momentum, maybe get a grab or an usmash in too. Grabbing him is very situational. A good fox player will most likely shine you when you try to grab him, having such bad grab range and all, so keep that in mind when approaching for a grab. Again chaingrab if you can, punish bad DI with fsmashes and usmashes. You can also juggle him with uairs and go into usmashes and fsmashes. Shffling nairs works decent here. Same with dair to an extent, I wouldnt keep tossing it out though. Dtilt is an amazing edgeguard here when timed right. Its an easy way to gimp fox. A good thing to remember is that a good player will almost always aim for the edge as its the safest place to be when recovering, even at low percents. I recommend edgehogging when fox is slightly above the ledge at an angle, then following up with a ledgehopped uair to try and catch him in a fsmash/usmash, and when he is even with the edge or below it just dtilt him for easy kills. A good thing to do when you can is if you grab him by the edge is to throw him off, because a lot of foxes will immediately try to recover using illusion either onto the edge or just over the edge of the stage. This sets you up for quick dtilt gimp kills. After the first dtilt or 2 you can shoot a spark to try and keep pushing him further away from the stage, as dtilt a low percent is pretty easily canceled by foxes large upb.

EDIT: On a side note I officially am maining Pichu again. I got bored of fox and sheik. Too repetitive, not fun :( I always enjoy playing Pichu and theres so much random crazy things you can do with him. Ontop of that I got to watch seanson (Yoshi) and tripple r (Kirby) and cosmo (Zelda) at GnG which was pretty inspiring.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
Yesterday I was playing my pichu against a bunch of top/high tier characters (Fox, Falco, Falcon, Peach, and jiggs) and I got some match up tips kind of I guess :S

Falcon: I really didnt have any trouble with this match up and I dont see why any good Pichu player would. Above all things you have to play smart and not let yourself get caught in your shield and avoid getting grabbed. Sounds easier said then done but its actually pretty simple. Considering Pichus size falcon is going to try and space his nairs a lot while dash dancing looking for his grab. All you really have to do is outspace him until you get a grab in, at which point you shoud be able to chaingrab him to death. Dtilt is an amazing edgeguard here.

Jiggs: Anything Pichu can do Jiggs can do better :s You do not want to confront jiggs in the air so try and stay grounded a lot. Only be approaching as jiggs come back to the ground and even then do hit and run tactics. I found that utilt after all my approaches kept me in a pretty safe position. Killing jiggs is really hard though. Try to get jiggs with an usmash out of shield or a dair depending on the stage, but usmash is always a better option. As for your chaingrabbing jiggs discussion you can NOT chaingrab her. She can jump/dodge out of it at any time :(

Falco: You want to stay close to falco to throw off his laser game, but at the same time you dont want to get caught in his barrage of dairs hes going to throw at you if your anywhere close to him. Stay close to the ground at all times. His shl will cut off any shffl you try to do from a distance. Chaingrabbing works well if you can do it. Punish bad DI with usmash combos and fsmashes. You can juggle him a few times with uair and go into a usmash/fsmash depending on his DI. Theres not a whole lot you can do in this match up though. He can outcamp you, and cut through basically all your attacks with his dair. Play very patientally to get your grabs and hit and run tactics going. Dtilt works great here for edgeguarding as well.

Peach: Another anything you can do Peach can do better match up. Almost any aerial attack I tried peach would trounce with her nair/bair/fair so it really put me into a tight situation. Make sure not to get caught in her dsmash of course, and try not to approach her from under a ledge unless tech chasing otherwise your probably gonna get dsmashed for like 50% just like every other character. Use your speed a lot in this match up. Catch peach as shes coming back to the ground with quick nairs and grabs. You can also full hop dairs to cut off a peach thats trying to float cancel. This is another hard kill to get :(

Fox: In my opinion this is a very fun match up. Fox outdoes you in every way. His nair cuts/clashes with your utilt so use it accordingly. At low percents you can usually cc utilt through his nair to throw off his momentum, maybe get a grab or an usmash in too. Grabbing him is very situational. A good fox player will most likely shine you when you try to grab him, having such bad grab range and all, so keep that in mind when approaching for a grab. Again chaingrab if you can, punish bad DI with fsmashes and usmashes. You can also juggle him with uairs and go into usmashes and fsmashes. Shffling nairs works decent here. Same with dair to an extent, I wouldnt keep tossing it out though. Dtilt is an amazing edgeguard here when timed right. Its an easy way to gimp fox. A good thing to remember is that a good player will almost always aim for the edge as its the safest place to be when recovering, even at low percents. I recommend edgehogging when fox is slightly above the ledge at an angle, then following up with a ledgehopped uair to try and catch him in a fsmash/usmash, and when he is even with the edge or below it just dtilt him for easy kills. A good thing to do when you can is if you grab him by the edge is to throw him off, because a lot of foxes will immediately try to recover using illusion either onto the edge or just over the edge of the stage. This sets you up for quick dtilt gimp kills. After the first dtilt or 2 you can shoot a spark to try and keep pushing him further away from the stage, as dtilt a low percent is pretty easily canceled by foxes large upb.

EDIT: On a side note I officially am maining Pichu again. I got bored of fox and sheik. Too repetitive, not fun :( I always enjoy playing Pichu and theres so much random crazy things you can do with him. Ontop of that I got to watch seanson (Yoshi) and tripple r (Kirby) and cosmo (Zelda) at GnG which was pretty inspiring.
Wait u went to GnG?! who r u? I was there 2!

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
should've played more singles :p any doubles pichu advice? I think marth plus pichu is great him Fairing and you full hop jolt.

vs puff here's info you need. f-throw nair spam it d-throw up-smash may work. in doubt b- throw up-B after her if she goes flying you may be able to nair/up-smash. no you want to fight her iin the air trust me just straight up full hop over her puff can't help but upair after yu up-B around her and up-smash/upair thunder and f*** her up and ruin all her stage control. jolts are great if she goes to high upair.you see rollout jolt or side-B(fast) also I'm wanting to try out taking puff to FD her on the other side and be sure she's up to 25% and charge up side-B as much as you can puff may try to rollout ppichu wins that like 70% of the time and trades hits like 30% of the time. depending on if puff is in your face.

missed rest side-B kills at 25% even on dreamland64.

falco 60% is your magic number beyond that you can't combo him or fox with SH upair into fun things like f-smash/ up-smash beyond you must follow up with an air attack. jolts are great.

I camp peaches I hate them sooooooo much

also sheik is mad fun man not as fun or as good as my pichu but still.

side-B falco's/fox's side-B they can't tech it, no tricks, and they are forced to up-B if they don't die and the angle is perfect for d-tilt and f-smash.

zack152

Smash Journeyman
I tried full hopping over jiggs like I do with peach and the jiggs would just bair into me as I started to come down :s And d-throw usmash on jiggs is like impossible unless the jiggs player just doesnt DI at all lol

I dont know who would be good in teams with Pichu. He is really small so avoiding getting smacked by your partner is pretty easy which would work well around marths fmash, but at the same time it would only take 1 accidental tipper at like 60% to take your stock and set you back a lot :s I think fox would be a really good partner for pichu. For starters pichu is all about aerial combos but he doesnt have any aerial kill moves really, but pichus uair would set up fox for a uair really easily. Again, pichu is small enough to easily avoid getting hit by anything fatal from fox, like his usmash or uair. Ontop of that pichu could easily save fox from being gimped with his uair.

I cant really think of any large advantages that Pichu would have with any single character though :s

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
You up-Bed around them? it's worked for me also jolts, thunder, and 2nd jump. those and up-B pichu haas a good counter air game. mostly vs marths that try to fair me in midair I like to 2nd jump away into thunder rising them up and lowering me sometimes with good spacing they hit me but I take 10% and they take 16% I wouylld say it's a good trade for pichu.

you can mess with puff in mid air a little but I haven't really fought to many amazing puffs in midair.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
I tried full hopping over jiggs like I do with peach and the jiggs would just bair into me as I started to come down :s And d-throw usmash on jiggs is like impossible unless the jiggs player just doesnt DI at all lol

I dont know who would be good in teams with Pichu. He is really small so avoiding getting smacked by your partner is pretty easy which would work well around marths fmash, but at the same time it would only take 1 accidental tipper at like 60% to take your stock and set you back a lot :s I think fox would be a really good partner for pichu. For starters pichu is all about aerial combos but he doesnt have any aerial kill moves really, but pichus uair would set up fox for a uair really easily. Again, pichu is small enough to easily avoid getting hit by anything fatal from fox, like his usmash or uair. Ontop of that pichu could easily save fox from being gimped with his uair.

I cant really think of any large advantages that Pichu would have with any single character though :s
Hey, did u play me in melee friendlies? I kept using Pichu a lot.

zack152

Smash Journeyman
@CA5H: No I dont think I did :s The only friendlies I played were against a mario, a marth, and a kirby, all of which i beat with Pichu.

@ICG: No I wasnt up-b around them, I just tried to full hop a dair to try and catch them when they start doing the WoP. I play a pretty good jiggs a couple times a week and anytime were both in the air im usually the one getting punished for it. If you gotta approach jiggs make sure its just as shes landing. Just shffl a nair and land behind her shield and start utilt. It beats jiggs utilt and whatever aerial out of shield she might try

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
also I like KJ64 vs puff you can camp her to death and on the slopes you can easily duck under bair wd under her into an up-smash easily.

zack152

Smash Journeyman
Possibly. I good jiggs is gonna keep at legs reach at basically all times. I suppose if you like wd into her bair and cc it you could usmash her pretty easy, at the same time though jiggs maneuvers pretty good so even then she might escape :(

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
no use the slopes and duck under that bair she DIs away Wd after into an up-smash she basically gets f***ed up if she is there and trys to bair forward at all. also most puffs SH autocancle their bairs vs pichu because he can eaisly get under her due to size and speed. trust me on the slpoe on KJ64 you can f*** with puff.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
no they go mangoland. I jsu like KJ64 because recovery freedom no way in h*** can puff cover half the options for pichu on that stage and you can play the run around forever game vs puff but it may need more testing but I did come close to clocking out a kirby he rage quit. I think kirby/puff are both over hyped so I queer them to death as pichu proving how much they suck.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Sup Carzy. I was messing around last night and recording stuff (a montage of that footage should be coming soon? Don't really know), and I kept running into a really irritating problem -- dthrow doesn't combo into aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanything. Tried it on a ton of different characters at all different %s, but I couldn't connect it into anything. Got any use for it?

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Something to note the best thing I could get it to combo into was f-tilt on gannon at like 80% nothing esle works i've tested and tested and tested. however something to understand about d-throw if it didn't have that ending lag it would be a perfect copy of sheik's d-throw in EVERYWAY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx8M9WqCvCk if you watch mario gets comboed like wise sheik can jump out at 0% perfect with great timing and di. You have to know what works on the player. I've tech chased marths with d-throw and it should last till like 60% vs sheik :(.

You have to know how they will react for it to be useful. If they tech combo or tech chase if they try to jump out sometimes combo or upair them and they don't have their 2nd jump. If they try nair sometimes you can be faster and combo them or sheild and then up-smash if they air dodge out just nair them. also di is a sigh they will tech maybe airdodge they won't attack. It's prediction IF they know how pichu's d-throw works or they try to always do something by reaction.

Unless it's like mario or something i'd just up-throw. Space animals just tech chase if they mess their tech jab reset f-smash is **** as all get out.

Really I think f-throw is more solid for combos like vs puff f-throw nair also as falco I play some mean mindgames with f-throw i'll f-throw into f-throw into DD regrab into fsmash or dair just know how they will react and this does more than just gives you extra percent it really gets in people's heads that you know everything they'll do. I mean to do it as pichu but up-throw upair dair is very nice damage when I fight sheik/falco(up-throw combos be fun) but mindgames is what pichu just totally ***** at.

after so much f-throw like different throw into combo.

mother f***er I could write some pages on pichu.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Aright, thanks for the input. Yeah usually I uthrow or bthrow...I don't do too much with fthrow unless they're at the edge -- usually more efficient to just uthrow I find. Of course, the crazy random stuff with fthrow looks better I'm sure :D

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
but yeah I want to mess around with pichu's f-throw vs flaoties like marios. any advice for for dealing with the ice climbers and peach? I can't use ice climbers to deal with them really.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Climbers/Peach are absolutely god awful matchups for Pichu...but I'm sure you knew that already. I also hardly play those matchups, so I don't have too much insight to offer. I would imagine against Icies just be really careful and pop in nairs whenever you can...with peach, react quickly to when she pulls a turnip out -- It's probably the only time you'll be able to get in a real solid hit.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I hate peach soooooooooooo much minndgames to up-smash and jolts and if peach blocks the jolts sometimes you can get a nair or d-tilt. I mean it was totally f***ing ******** the match lasted like 7 minutes and I did like 170% on all but one stock(mindgame up-smash) and f***ing fair d-smash is no joke like 3/4th of your health then just go f-throw him.

I want to see if I can camp peach like how I camp kirby's on JK64 so they can't ever hit me because peaches can go to h*** worse than sheik sometimes.

also the ice climbers can grab you out of nair i've had it done to me a lot when my brother played as falcon. I just have to be ungodly smart

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
nair through a shield, land in back of it, pivot A,A,A,A,ect is ****

or land in front of them and just run through pivot to aaaaaa

Van.

Smash Ace
Just who can Pichu chaingrab? Is there any level CPU it will help to practice against? Is the chaingrab with Up-throw or down throw?

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
up-throw vs falcon, fox, falco. and d-throw isn't a chain throw but a tech chase. you can chain throw with f-throw with mindgames. like f-throw Dd regrab f-throw run up spot dodge regrab f-throw straight up grab and junk only against floaties. for up-throw I have no advice because i've never sat down and learned it but be sure to to JC your grabs.

Top Bottom