• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Teaming up with Zamus

prinnykurtis

Smash Rookie
This thread is for the discussion of playing team matches with Zamus. Which character works best with Zamus? How can you help out our teammate with Zamus?
A few things I noticed.
Don't spam the Foward-B too much. I ended up killing my friend who was metakinght a few times with it.
Paralyzer has some potential to set up some cool combos with your teammate. If your teammate has a slow but strong attack it help them land it with paralyzer.
Zamus can die pretty fast in a team match. Try to team up with someone who can live very long. Just make sure that your teammate is cool with you taking their stock.

Ørion

Smash Ace
I thought maybe Ike? Ike is pretty heavy and has some really hard hitting moves, but they often require some charging. This would be great if the enemy is paralyzed. Ike could be a long lasting KOer, while zamus could run around using hit and run tactics while damaging the enemy.

Top Bottom