• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TEAM TOURNEY (w/ prize)

Zeruda

Smash Cadet

Sign-up Deadline: 09 AUGUST 2008
Start Date: 11 AUGUST 2008 @ 10:00 HRS EST/GMT-5
Sign-up Fee: none
Tourney Type: Team Tourney
Items: ON, LOW
Stage: Any
Brawl Type: 10 stock match
Prize: Wii Accessory: Nyko - Perfect Shot (each)
Extra Rules:
  • Pick your own teammate
  • Character switching allowed
  • No teammate swapping
  • Must be able to give mailing address to webmaster (for prize)

This tournament is hosted at Final Smash (www.finalsmash.org). If you are interested in competing in this tournament, please visit the website and review the Tournaments page for more in-depth information. You can sign up for the tourney in the forum. Please also see the site's disclaimer for information on shipping of prizes. I'd also like to take a moment to inform you that Final Smash is also holding a raffle (contests, raffles, and tournaments are held monthly), so if you are interested, please view the Contests/Raffles page.

poochman125@hotmail.com

Smash Apprentice
im in this!
brawl code: 4640-0411-5322
brawl name: KING

READ THIS, i need a partner so add me send me a message and fight me 2 c how good we both are. and by the way im REALLY good! thanks. leave a message to c wat time u wanna fight. kl

fredymartinez1

Smash Journeyman
1676 3494 0066 .................wouldn't cause less lag if ur partner and u used the same wii..........(< this way lag won't be a problem)

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
I'm not too pleased with items being on, but sign me up--in particular with Mr. Victory if he also does, too.

Guthix

Smash Cadet
I wanna join. Poochman125 is my partner. For some reason, whenever I try to open the link to FinalSmash, I cant. I'm on my Wii now, but I'll try again when I can get on the computer.
CODE- In sig or to the left
BRAWL NAME- Guthx (What'd you expect?)

Zeruda

Smash Cadet
My apologies to those who were looking to join but couldn't because of the website being down! We just went through a major DNS change and had a few errors here and there, but the site is back up. The start date has been pushed back a few days to allow more people to join.

Remember, if you want to join, please do so at www.finalsmash.org! Both you AND your partner must enter all the necessary information in order to participate. :)

Guthix

Smash Cadet
Hey Zeruda, how exactly do you sign up for the tourney? Do we have to register on your website? I really would like to participate, but exactly sure how to get signed up.

Zeruda

Smash Cadet
Hey Zeruda, how exactly do you sign up for the tourney? Do we have to register on your website? I really would like to participate, but exactly sure how to get signed up.
As said in the first post, you'll need to sign up at the website. There is a form for putting your Brawl information (friend code, player name, etc.) on the front page; it's basically a worldwide friend roster, which makes it easier for the admin (me) and other players to locate your information. After you do that, all you need to do is head to the forum and post that you're interested in joining. You do, of course, need to have a teammate. All the necessary information can be found on www.finalsmash.org in the Tournaments section. :)

Top Bottom