• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Nexus: Super Smash Royale 4 - San Bernardino, CA - Jun 28, 08 - Date Change!!

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Doubles was all I got. My wii was being used and I needed the av cords to go to the other tv's to record (for the S-Video out) so after doubles my recording capabilities were frozen :( No one had an extra set of AV cords.

I did get some footage of singles, but they were recorded off of my digital camera. I am taking off right now to the east coast, but if I find a wifi hotspot I will try to upload them. Next tournament I will bring my own set of AV cords JUST to record so I can hop from tv to tv to get all the epic match-ups.

samdaballer

Smash Ace
Doubles was all I got. My wii was being used and I needed the av cords to go to the other tv's to record (for the S-Video out) so after doubles my recording capabilities were frozen :( No one had an extra set of AV cords.

I did get some footage of singles, but they were recorded off of my digital camera. I am taking off right now to the east coast, but if I find a wifi hotspot I will try to upload them. Next tournament I will bring my own set of AV cords JUST to record so I can hop from tv to tv to get all the epic match-ups.
aww man that sucks, but dookdigity you're the man for recording all this anyways

Maverick69

Smash Ace
Ima do my best to do it quick, But I have a full time job now, and I'm gonna be at AX all this weekend. So I'll upload a few at a time every day

Top Bottom