• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Liquid adds Smash division - Picks up Ken and KoreanDJ

smashmachine

Smash Lord
It can only go up from here. I guarantee you, Liquid has started a trend. Other esports teams will start recruiting, and the melee giants will begin to rise again.

Winnings will go from thousands to millions. Championships will be held in big, fancy theater halls. Imagine this, but with Smash Bros.

Strap yourselves in, ladies and gentlemen; this is going to be an era to remember.
haha
if only

Mr. French

Smash Rookie
I literally got chills all over my body from watching this. Ken is like my bedtime hero so to hear he is coming back is like a dream come true. I'M SO HYPED!

-Se7en-

Banned via Warnings
As I took time out of my morning preparing for my first job interview in a few hours, I have to say this has me hyped beyond that of Lucky's commentary in doubles.

This has made my day.

ITALIAN N1NJA

Smash Ace
NNID
ITALIAN_N1NJA
3DS FC
3368-3413-2021
I'm very curious if either of them ever thought about picking up Project M. Project M is not Melee. But it's starting to become more and more close to it with each update(minus the character balancing and viability of each character throwing away the idea of tiers).

Louis Drust

Smash Rookie
The resurgence of melee has become so strong over the past year. It's so great to see some old faces finally making, what feels like, strong, real comebacks with the rebirth of the melee competitive scene.

Hoping to see some epic old school/new school showdowns in Anaheim.

Teriko

(・_・ヾ
I'm very curious if either of them ever thought about picking up Project M. Project M is not Melee. But it's starting to become more and more close to it with each update(minus the character balancing and viability of each character throwing away the idea of tiers).
pretty sure ken said he'll be playing both PM and melee, so yeah. he usually plays both on stream

Daftatt

"float like a puffball, sting like a knee"
NNID
Daftatt
That video was so hype.
Team liquid wants to be team marth.

Last edited:

Anuran

Smash Apprentice
It can only go up from here. I guarantee you, Liquid has started a trend. Other esports teams will start recruiting, and the melee giants will begin to rise again.

Winnings will go from thousands to millions. Championships will be held in big, fancy theater halls. Imagine this, but with Smash Bros.

Strap yourselves in, ladies and gentlemen; this is going to be an era to remember.
I agree, I'm a big LoL player and I cant wait for there to be an LCS equivalent for melee/PM

Joe73191

Smash Journeyman
Team Liquid should pick up PC Chris too. Imagine Liquid KDJ, Liquid Ken and Liquid PC Chris. That would be an insane team line-up.

Top Bottom