• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TCNJ smash

Constellations

Smash Rookie
So in a few days I'm leaving for my first year of college and I'm kind of wondering if there is anyone in the area who would want to play. I'll be living in Ewing, NJ (near Trenton) but I won't have a car, so getting places might be difficult. Let me know :)

~Luc

Deathknight

Smash Ace
I live fairly close... about a 20 minute drive. Though it will be a bit before I can because my car is basically done for and I'm in the process of getting a new one. I play Fox, Falco, Puff, and whoever else I feel like using... including low tiers.

Theftz22

Smash Lord
I'm about 10 minutes away, in Hopewell, with one other player. I know Keblerelf goes to TCNJ. NJzFinest lives nearby and has expressed interest in playing. There are also some players in lawrenceville (OdinNJ, RUN, Cinbad, Rainbow), but I've found it impossible to pin them down to actually organize anything. TCNJ campus sounds like a great central meeting place for some mercer county smashfests. I'm definitely down.

Let's nail down a time and place for some weeklies.

Constellations

Smash Rookie
Sounds great. I'll probably want to get settled in first, but after I've been there for a week or so just let me know if you want to play.

Smelly Cat

Smash Journeyman
yo constellations, look up "central nj smash" on facebook and join that. there are like 40 players around that are all pretty active. easier to coordinate fests that way than using this

PayPei

Smash Rookie
I'm about 30 min. away, if you wanna play, try to make it before Aug. 30 cuz then i gotta leave for college D:

Citizen Snips

Smash Journeyman
I'm up in north Jersey on co-op, but I head home to Yardley sometimes on the weekends, which is probably about 10-15 minutes away from you. And yeah, join the Central NJ Smash facebook group

Top Bottom