• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taunts

Supermario12

Smash Apprentice
I feel like some of the Taunts should be changed in the next SSB.

For example, i'm not a fan of marios taunt were he flips and falls on the ground, they could give him something better. He could just do a little dance spin and give the peace sign like he does in N64, i think that'd be alot better
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOmAKu7mV-s ( sorry this was the only video i could find)

Same for Luigi i think he needs 2 new taunts. Leave the kick he does from Melee, but they gotta change the other two, there so random! Maybe give him a taunt were he says something like "Lets'a go!", something smiple that he does in one of the mario games

Wario's are good, but he Deffentely needs a taunt were hes says "Its'a Wario time!" that'd be great haha

What taunts would you replace if you could? Do you have any ideas what could make good taunts for charaters? Post them here!

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Personally I like Luigi's taunts for their randomness.

As well, I think there should be four taunts all together (up, left, right, down).

:phone:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
All I know is that I don't want her to be included, I would hardly play as her, and she has terrible chances, but if Daisy was included, one of her taunts would have to be "Hi, I'm Daisy!" so I could spam it over and over and over. :troll:

I already do that in Double Dash, lol.

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
Hi I'm Daisy! Hi-Hi-Hi-H-H-H-H-H-H-Hi I'm Daisy! :troll:

As long as Luigi keeps his down taunt all is well.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Daisy:Final Smash
Hi...I'm Daisy>instant KO>Wii Explodes>Ears Bleed>Circuit Breaker Cuts

Powerstars

Smash Apprentice
Hi, yo momma is Daisy! All jokes aside, I think that you should be able to switch what taunts are configured to what buttons. Also, you should be able to unlock taunts. Why? BECAUSE I LIKE UNLOCKING LOTS OF WORTHLESS CRAP IN SSB!

Road Death Wheel

Smash Champion
NNID
Kairos-Xman
3DS FC
2406-5636-9789
I feel like some of the Taunts should be changed in the next SSB.

For example, i'm not a fan of marios taunt were he flips and falls on the ground, they could give him something better. He could just do a little dance spin and give the peace sign like he does in N64, i think that'd be alot better
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOmAKu7mV-s ( sorry this was the only video i could find)

Same for Luigi i think he needs 2 new taunts. Leave the kick he does from Melee, but they gotta change the other two, there so random! Maybe give him a taunt were he says something like "Lets'a go!", something smiple that he does in one of the mario games

Wario's are good, but he Deffentely needs a taunt were hes says "Its'a Wario time!" that'd be great haha

What taunts would you replace if you could? Do you have any ideas what could make good taunts for charaters? Post them here!
I Love the mario flip its mt favorite taunt. It represent the playful side of mario. Also make me feel like im toying with the opponent. I like taunts that mock not look badass.

JamietheAuraUser

Smash Lord
Actually, Daisy's taunt would be "It's DAISY!" to match up with her new voice acting. Also she'd have "I'm the best~!" and "Ha-ha!" (like she does in MKWii when she hits a foe with an item.)

I Love the mario flip its mt favorite taunt. It represent the playful side of mario. Also make me feel like im toying with the opponent. I like taunts that mock not look badass.
Actually, that flip taunt is based off of Mario's death animation from some game or other, don't remember which one.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
If Ness is in, he should have the Photographer pose as a taunt. "FUZZY PICKLES!"

Road Death Wheel

Smash Champion
NNID
Kairos-Xman
3DS FC
2406-5636-9789
Actually, Daisy's taunt would be "It's DAISY!" to match up with her new voice acting. Also she'd have "I'm the best~!" and "Ha-ha!" (like she does in MKWii when she hits a foe with an item.)

Actually, that flip taunt is based off of Mario's death animation from some game or other, don't remember which one.
oh well still looks silly.
i also like peach's lalala taunt.

Shiliski

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4570-7099-6924
I love how this thread is 2 years old. I want a Mii taunt where we necro 2 year old threads. Can we have that?

DoubleYooToo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3067-5211-9457

It's from Donkey Kong.

Personally I think they should scrap every taunt Wario has and give him new ones based on his victory animations from the Wario Land games. The big bicep flex, crossing his arms and laughing, etc. Lifting dumbells would be a good one too.

Last edited:

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
I love Mario's flipping taunt.

I'd like it if Toon Link ditched his random "looking straight ahead" taunt and perhaps referenced other TL games. Like maybe his cap becomes Ezlo and says some crazy phrase.

etc

Top Bottom