• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taunts for Olimar

KMAY

Smash Apprentice
When playing Olimar online do you have any taunts that have to do specifically with him? For example, one of my taunts says "Fatty!!", for when i get a kill with a purple pikmin. Another taunt I have is "Haha gimp by Olimar!" for when i actually gimp someone instead of getting gimped, lol. Anyways what are some of your taunts?

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I thought there was a thread for this already. anyways, I don't play online.:/

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm not exactly sure. I think it was about 3-4 weeks ago though.

Awex

Smash Lord
Side taunt "Olimar go ROFL"

And "SO HAPPY!" is my up taunt for characters that look happy. (Olimar, Ice Climbers, they both jump)

OlimarFan

Smash Ace
When playing Olimar online do you have any taunts that have to do specifically with him? For example, one of my taunts says "Fatty!!", for when i get a kill with a purple pikmin. Another taunt I have is "Haha gimp by Olimar!" for when i actually gimp someone instead of getting gimped, lol. Anyways what are some of your taunts?
I'd prefer to just have those 'common' taunts:
Hi, how's it going?
Thanks!
Nice!
Lol!

Jarri

Smash Journeyman
I deleted all of my taunts one week ago, but I did have a side-taunt named "ORGASM" and a down-taunt named "Spin me ROUND" (in case anyone knows the Youtube-parody of Olimar dancing on the song You Spin Me Round by Dead or Alive). :)

I got rid of my taunts-texts (in case anyone wonders) because I like the taunts themselves better than I like the texts.

KMAY

Smash Apprentice
I was thinking of a new one that just says "Head Banging" then i will just keep hitting A

Top Bottom