• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taunting the Bull -- A Mach Dash Combo Video (Edit: Now on filefront!)

balladechina212

Smash Ace
Many of you Captain Falcon fans have been waiting for this for a long time.

TC Productions presents a Captain Falcon combo video starring Mach Dash of Japan. Mach Dash is arguably the most combo-oriented Falcon in the world and is one of the best smashers in Japan. I didn’t think he got enough attention here in the U.S., but this combo video will definitely change that.

Enjoy.
Taunting the Bull
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8fJbeOGg9LI
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8032135136688392065

Comments are appreciated.

Edit: Due to popular demand, "Taunting the Bull" is now available for download on filefront here.

Mky762

Smash Journeyman
the falcon punch with falco near the end , the combo with shiek at the end, and that peach one was reall cool, the whole video was awesome

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Freaking amazing. I HAVE been waiting for a long time for this video. Why NO, Machdash does NOT get enough attention in North America. YES, he is extremely combo oriented.

Thanks for this and yayyy Mach Dash! [/combo]

HANA

Smash Apprentice
ya, this is one of the best combo videos ive seen it actually has alot of cool "combos" i showed to my friend and he called it garbage haha:laugh:

Baseline

Smash Rookie
Every combo he did was cool. lol all the way thru cause of the taunting and the two dairs on fox Mach Dash is a beast

Burning Soul

Smash Apprentice
My falcon has a severe lack of uair blind. It's not that i don't try, its just that i just seem to keep failing at it.

Anyways, its another falcon video to put on my DS and learn from

Top Bottom