• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taunt Party Rules

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Marth is a beautiful reverse trap.

I would do her. So... so hard. Needs more naked texture hacks. Same with Pit.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
For srs. I need to learn texture hacking. I would make naked versions of Pit, Snake, Marth, Ike, etc.

Not the ugly ones like Mario or... *SHUDDER*... Ganondork. How big could I even make it?!

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
For srs. I need to learn texture hacking. I would make naked versions of Pit, Snake, Marth, Ike, etc.

Not the ugly ones like Mario or... *SHUDDER*... Ganondork. How big could I even make it?!
Alright Mecha. Until you actually fight my Ganondorf, you cannot call him Ganondork.

If I win, you can no longer degrade him.

If I lose, you can continue.

What say you? (lolz morrowindz)

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Okay then. I'll just continue fantasizing about Marth without clothes and clothing mishaps about Pit's incredibly short shorts. He bends over but then something is shown to the whole world and I get a semi parked in my pants. ♥♥♥

Ganondork.

@Supa: It's because I'm here. :peach:

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Okay then. I'll just continue fantasizing about Marth without clothes and clothing mishaps about Pit's incredibly short shorts. ♥♥♥

Ganondork.

@Supa: It's because I'm here. :peach:
Well, now that you exert great fraility. Every degrading remark you make will become null.

:embarrass:

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Thank you.

I'm surprised there's no texture hacks for naked males of Brawl in the BrawlVault. You'd think horny Peaches girls would make some.

Who DOESN'T want to see Pit wearing only a transparent thong?! >:[

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Thank you.

I'm surprised there's no texture hacks for naked males of Brawl in the BrawlVault. You'd think horny Peaches girls would make some.

Who DOESN'T want to see Pit wearing only a transparent thong?! >:[
It's amazing how grace can be tainted, and how our mind consults it by turning our mind perverted.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Can you please leave the thread. I don't want it locked because of you.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
I don't think it will be locked because of me. Rather, I'd be infracted and told to stop posting these types of posts.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Alright Mecha. Until you actually fight my Ganondorf, you cannot call him Ganondork.

If I win, you can no longer degrade him.

If I lose, you can continue.

What say you? (lolz morrowindz)
I think im playing you right now. Im pink DDD and I chaingrabbed ganon on the air plane stage until a stupid link used meteor smash on me. Right now, im playing on the all star stage( I used hacks to get it) and were in sudden death and nobody can get KO'd.

I just left the room, it was getting boring.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
I think im playing you right now. Im pink DDD and I chaingrabbed ganon on the air plane stage until a stupid link used meteor smash on me. Right now, im playing on the all star stage( I used hacks to get it) and were in sudden death and nobody can get KO'd.
Trust me. Your DDD will get obliterated by my Ganon, and won't be CG'ing me... I've yet to find any DDD who actually can win against me. I think I know that MU way too damn well, or I am just not lucky enough to find a pro DDD. I know I fought some hardcore ones before though. They knew how to use inhale, cancel up onto the ledge, mess with me with that annoying f-tilt while spacing well, and using back aerials to keep me away.. So, I mindgame the hell out of them since DDD's are very slow like Ganon. All I have to do is watch out for the ''projectiles'' his mindgames, up-tilt, dash attack, and not to run into any gay stuff. I am able to time when to ganon stomp him during his dodging seasons.. So DDD is easily a punching bag. ^^

My ganon gives MK's a hard time even if they are able to kill me alot. I actually give them a hard time with :ganondorf: of all characters.. My Bowser is another beauty to behold. ;) Which is a force to be reckoned with.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Trust me. Your DDD will get obliterated by my Ganon, and won't be CG'ing me... I've yet to find any DDD who actually can win against me. I think I know that MU way too damn well, or I am just not lucky enough to find a pro DDD. I know I fought some hardcore ones before though. They knew how to use inhale, cancel up onto the ledge, mess with me with that annoying f-tilt while spacing well, and using back aerials to keep me away.. So, I mindgame the hell out of them since DDD's are very slow like Ganon. All I have to do is watch out for the ''projectiles'' his mindgames, up-tilt, dash attack, and not to run into any gay stuff. I am able to time when to ganon stomp him during his dodging seasons.. So DDD is easily a punching bag. ^^

My ganon gives MK's a hard time even if they are able to kill me alot. I actually give them a hard time with :ganondorf: of all characters.. My Bowser is another beauty to behold. ;) Which is a force to be reckoned with.
Anyone who played the game more than a week can win my DDD. I am terrible with DDD. I only used him because the people I were playing were terrible, except the ganon, who I wanted to chain grab. You would not be able to win my Donkey Kong if I stay on the ledge the whole match. Donkey kong can be invincible the whole time by hanging on the ledge and right when you let go you use up B.

Toadallstar2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BadInfluenceX
Zelda's never have a good rep for a while now. So it is of no surprise. However it is also why she shocks randoms when a good one appears. Which is very rare.
I love that feeling. haha they'll usually come after me because Zelda is one of the worst characters in the game.

And I ****ing love beating Meta Knights.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I lost very few times in BB with meta knight because if the player is good I play very safe.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Then there is no winning if there is a cowering monkey hanging on the edge for dear life .

Top Bottom