• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

::tappy's Graphix Shop:: [CLOSED.. read last post for details]

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Sorry dude but my computer is messing up right now. Just wait for tappy or go to Google image, find your picture, copy the URL and paste it. Sorry.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
No Problem. You should go check out some discussion, I need help with, or other topics here. If you ask for help in that topic, people will be glad to help you. Go and post some dude.

tappy

Smash Ace
do u want the picture of jr. troopa to be the same size as how the others will be?

tappy

Smash Ace
here u go, it's not the best but oh well.

Shinespiked, i will work on yours next;)

tappy

Smash Ace
what u want: Sig
*picture(s): Just one of Marth. http://smash.kraven213.com/marthpose4.jpg
size: normal sig size? sorry don't really know sizing.
background: like the ikural and Hakir sig
*background color: red
text: Marth
here ya go Shinespiked:)

bivunit94, i'm working on yours next.
EDIT: finished

i'm really happy with how this one came out!

--------------------------

UPDATE ON FIRST PAGE

bivunit94

Smash Journeyman
Thanks, man! Looks great...it will be a fine addition to my collection. Seems like you like it too, seeing as it's you 1st example. :]

tappy

Smash Ace
yea i like it. lately most of my sigs have been the same so they're really boring. but this time i tried something differen't and it came out looking great imo:)

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
*WHAT YOU WANT: Signature.
*PICTURE(S): A pic of Pit on the left (Ready to attack) and Metaknight on the right (ready to attack).
BACKGROUND: A dramatic, intense, fighting-ish background like the Fox one on the first page...if you can't find anything cooler just use that one.
*BACKGROUND COLOR: Red and Black...or the colours on the fox background if you use it.
TEXT: Let's Brawl. -Pyroloserkid.

EDIT: For Pit: Maybe the pic in my Avatar unless you can find anything cooler...
and for Meta...maybe one of him in mid slash or with his sword drawn.

tappy

Smash Ace
sweet, this request sounds fun:) i have the pit pic so i'll just have to look for the metaknight pic. and you dont want it to say -Pyroloserkid do you? just Let's Brawl right?

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Well, I want it to say "Let's Brawl!" (in a dramatic, stand out font) between the characters and I wanted it to look like they're staring each other down as if they had a conflict.
And I want it to say "-Pyrolosekid." in the bottom right corner unless it ubstructs the Meta pic or if it just kills the pic take it out.

tappy

Smash Ace
okay, and is it okay if i have it so that meta is on the left and pit is on the right? it would work out alot easier for me if it is that way.

and a banner is the thing at the top of most forums, like this- http://s4.invisionfree.com/GamersValue/ (that's a forum i made btw, but i didn't make the banner)

here it is, hope you like it!:)

--------------------------

DONT FORGET TO RATE THIS THREAD PEOPLE!!!:)

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
Hey your sigs are great. They look much more alive than most sigs I've seen. Hey can you make a Sonic for Brawl sig I would appreciate it.

5 star rate

Thx by advance.

tappy

Smash Ace
thanks for the compliment and thanks alot for the rate!:) i'll get started right away.

Shinespiked

Smash Rookie
Hey, thanks for the sig man it looks awesome. Keep making sigs they all turn out sweet.

Hey can someone help me? When I preview my sig in my profile thing, the pic comes up. But when i post i can't see it. Is this my computer or is there something I have to do? If someone would help it would be much appreciated. thanks!

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
What you want: sig
Picture:http://images.google.com/imgres?img...ddr&start=60&ndsp=20&svnum=10&um=1&hl=en&sa=N
(it's the mario ddr picture)
Backround: Sort of like a blue rain style.The closest example is the onilink one,but blue and going the opposite direction.
Backround Color: Mid & dark blue
Text:On the bottom left corner say "Chupa" & on the right side say "The Golden Boy".

I know your work is really great,so I look foward to this.Thanks Tappy!

tappy

Smash Ace
it shouldn't take too long, i'll probably get finished with everyone's today:) but your picture isn't working.. what is it of? maybe i can find one that works.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Hey Tappy,I hope it isn't too late to change this,but can you just do "The Golden Boy" for me? I figure one name on it is better.Maybe have it a dolg or dark gold color too? Thanks again,Tappy!

tappy

Smash Ace
aw, sorry man. i was trying to figure out how to download brushes for the longest time and i haven't even got started on it yet.. but i did get stranga's done.

here it is

Top Bottom