• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TANG 22.5! February 23rd-25th!!! rar @ Nintendoking!!

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Gresham people, see about a bus, it should only be a couple hour ride. That or just take a different car. I'd think one out of the five going would be able to secure a 30 minute car ride somehow, tell your parents you'll clean the house or something.

Eugene - You're coming right?

Balloon

Smash Lord
Hey uh, I don't think I can make it. I-5 is all icy and stuff, so I don't know if it's worth the risk to play some smash ;/. Sucks, too, cause I was really looking forward to it.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Eugene - You're coming right?
Derick is going to Something-a-con, and I beleive Shin has to work and also has to ditch work to play WoW. I'll know soon whether or not I have a ride up there today. If so, t0mmy and I will be able to bring Jrad.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Well we might be able to go with that bus idea. But none of us can get a ride considering non of my 6's parents know they are coming. Because they are like "oh you can't go to some place with people you have never met before blah blah blah" so they are just telling their parents that they are "spending the night". but yeah I will see about the bus I hope we can go because it will be fun. And we can all improve yay!!!!

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
So our car broke down while traveling through shasta so now I'm back home and all I have to say is.

F*UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK!!

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure I can make it Saturday, even Friday so i can come meet some people and smash it up and meet you guys, I was going to call the 971 number that aftermath gave me for more details.

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
It's pretty much imposible for me to make it today due to transportation issues, maybe if there was a carpool which i doubt, but other than that i can probably make it to the actual tournament. There is still a possibility of me not being able to come, so i hope to go.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
well if anyone is going through gresham 3-4 of my crew can make it. And then when we arrive my crew will combine our powers and fly and get nintendoking.

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
I just did some research, and i can take the 12 bus from my house all the way down to sherwood, other than that i don't know what to do, so i could make it today

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
I was really hoping for all the Gresham people to make it so I could pwn them into the ground. I hope you guys can make it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *lots of kisses*

brdy_

Smash Lord
is your space key broken?

It seems unlikely that we'll be able to show but we'll see I guess...

Juce

Smash Ace
Yeah Venus, taking the 12 would be your best option, so try to do that either today or tomorrow (there are already a bunch of people here if your crew comes today).

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
Turns out I can't go, my mom has been sick all this week and can barely breathe and she just took this medicine that will knock her out, I asked if my grandma could take me and my mom said no because she has been in 4 or 5 accidents in the last couple years. Have fun all you newcomers!

Juce

Smash Ace
Singles:

Honorary Winner: OC George
Tied for 1st: Aftermath/Juce
3: Timmy
4: Jonny
5: Tommy
5: Kevvviiinnn
7: VenusGospel
7: Russel
9: Foos Jr.
9: Jason
9: Master of Chu
9: Xeris
13: Digital Watches
13: Semen
Dead Last - Nintendoking's car

Teams:

1: Team Rocket
2: Super Smash Twins
3: Team Toy Story
4: Team 2
5: Team Snowcrash
5: Hotbox
7: Dragonquest
7: Team Hot Pocket

Yeah, there were a ton of people, but not all that many entered the tournaments. Be less poor Oregon!

btk Ace

Smash Apprentice
This was a good TANG
a lot of people
more people should have enterd singles

Oregon is just to cheap

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
****, wish I could've been there, that would've been so fun. Looks like VenusGospel wasn't so bad after all. Did OC George actually win? Gratz Kev on such a good placing.

OC George

Smash Apprentice
Jeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, i won teams too!!! TEAM OC GEORGE!

And im guessing Crew "non-puff" won right? Did anyone beat Timmy?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I had a lot of fun. Good to meet all the new people and to see all the regulars again. Some specific shoutouts:

Master of Chu - It's been too long since I last played you. Shame on you for not making the SF:E Low Tier tourney. You're Pika's getting better and better. Too bad you had a terrible bracket (I know how that feels).

Kevvviiinnn - Rawr. Crews with you was too fun. We didn't MM. Oh well.

OC-George - is too good.

Digital Watches - You brought an entire refrigerator of beverages. 0_0

Xeris - We had some good matches, come to the next TANG.

Foosjr - Do better in Singles. You play Sheik, so you counter Oregon.

Jaymie - I hope I got your name spelled correctly. Sorry I was so tired when you and George showed up, but I had fun playing smash with you. See you next tournament? (bring George with you)

To everyone who didn't come - No johns.

Dawg

Smash Apprentice
Had fun playing with everyone last night, despite not being able to make the tourny. Thanks Jesse/James for playing with andrew and cole and showing em some stuff, those kids are gonna be my main source of practice!

Hope to smash with everyone again, next time ill try to get work off so I can make the tourny

Kevvviiinnn

Smash Lord
wtf @ ace beating me lol. i REALLY need ice climber practice, i got ***** both matches by your ice climbers LOL! i should have placed higher!

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
Man looks like it was fun, I couldn't go because a) my ride ended up going down to Ashland for the weekend, and b) I was broke, I at the time didn't actually have a cent on me, and I'm sure you guys wouldn't be too happy if I didn't go in the tourny... but now it looks like a lot of people didn't pay lol. Either way, no ride = no go.

And just a question... how did Aftermath and Juce both get first?

Balloon

Smash Lord
They probably just didn't play the finals cause they hate playing against each other.

btk Ace

Smash Apprentice
wtf @ ace beating me lol. i REALLY need ice climber practice, i got ***** both matches by your ice climbers LOL! i should have placed higher!
hahaha
Sorry Kevin
I had to pull out my secret weapon
Next time ill pull out my other secret weapon if we fight

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
Actually, I didn't have any money either(except for the quarter I was gonna Bowser ditto Kev with) I was (hopefully) going to enter with Loz OOT for gamecube or a movie instead of using money lol. I really wish I could've been there though.

Top Bottom