• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tampa Tourney > Valentine's Day

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Not sure, I might be able to make it, but I would need to know more about it.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I would be going to this,... but a friend of mine is going to Disney with a bunch of our friends and I've been invited,... so I'm celebrating Single's Awareness Day from there. You guys have fun and such,... maybe if it goes on in to the late hours of the night/morning I might stop by,... but who knows.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Im there son,...you gotta see the improved me. **** man...

Chocking hard sucks bad...missing upBs is worse...an reading falcos an standing there cuz your to nervous to kill pretty bad also...

But wrecking pools with over 7 0 to deaths was pretty fun.

Almost beating Dojo wit meh snake fun too....

Watching Boss hold it down in teams too good. The man a machine. He should team wit me next time, cuz korn aint cuttin it xD. (im just jealous)

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I didn't know I was holding a tournament....

no...

I can't be... Wato is having a Valentines day love tournament. If I was doing anything tournament related this weekend, I'd be going to that.

I would never try and knock over anyone's tournament.

Except Seibriks HA HA HA HA HA HA get wrecked.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I've been trying to get at you for a looooong time, ever since you and lime tore it up a few gigs ago.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
wow i never knew you wanted my c0ck since back when...you never said anything untill recently son!!!

You gotta wait now Hrnut finally realized the power an better hope I choke cuz he'll prob lock me up as perma partner after we win 0.o

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Rx- i tried somthin at CoT4 an after it worked i saw Boss do it in doubz an I was like ****...but, its amazing.

All i gotta say is theres no time to jab upB its straight to the fire in your ******* part.

Luigi mad nasty in teams , you teamin wit xYz?

I wanna team wit that man too. Will doesnt get that Luigi + a good GaW player = Atleast 5th and no1 lives past 80%

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
Rx- i tried somthin at CoT4 an after it worked i saw Boss do it in doubz an I was like ****...but, its amazing.

All i gotta say is theres no time to jab upB its straight to the fire in your ******* part.

Luigi mad nasty in teams , you teamin wit xYz?

I wanna team wit that man too. Will doesnt get that Luigi + a good GaW player = Atleast 5th and no1 lives past 80%
yea but gnw and luigi wont live past 80% either

Top Bottom