• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tampa Smashfest Friday 8/1/08

Scarface

Smash Apprentice
Might as well try this out.

Next Friday I'm going over to my friend's house to play some Smash Bros.

Melee or Brawl, it doesn't matter.

If things go according to plan, we will both be off of work by 5:00pm.

My friend already told me he doesn't mind people coming over. (He doesn't have an account here.)

He has a big screen TV and an empty room that can be set up however. His place is big enough to hold a good number of people.

This isn't going to be for money. This is just me trying to feel out the Tampa community.

If you are interested in coming over, talk to me via AIM. (I won't throw his address out on this site. lol)

My AIM is: MajinRadShadow by the way.

I'm just looking for some good old Smash action.

Hope to see you there! (Hope this gets Tampa's attention! lol)

edit: If I can get a good number of people with this thread, then I will try to make a crew on Friday as well. Can't hurt, can it? lol

Scarface

Smash Apprentice
Sounds good gang.

A couple of people have already contacted me about this Friday, so its looking promising.

If anyone else is interested, send me a PM or give a shout on AIM.

Remember, this Friday around 5-6pmish.

See you there!

Blapius

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blapius
3DS FC
1435-6036-1685
Unfortunately, I have plans this Friday, but I'm there if they change.

Scarface

Smash Apprentice
Things are looking good for this event. I can't wait!

edit: For all of you that are planning on coming, be sure to bring some money for food and refreshments.

Scarface

Smash Apprentice
Cool, by the looks of things, it looks like we will have a pretty big turn up. Now if only it would stop raining. lol

~

If everyone that called me up shows up, we should have at least 8-10 people.

edit: Uh oh, guys. My friend just called and he said that because of all this rain, he won't be getting out of work till 6 today. Darn rain. *shakes fist*

Scarface

Smash Apprentice
Well, to those of you who tried to IM me on Friday, you were a little late. My IM is usually left up all the time and I wasn't home much that day. Sorry if you missed out because of that. lol

~

To those who came yesterday, glad you could make it.

David
Sam
Noel
Ian
Jeremy
Petey

It was fun while it lasted.

We smashed, we ate, we played some Man hunt (lol), we watched some Boart, we watched some Beer League, we touched each other. All in all, it was a good night for a male bonding.

Hope we can work something out again for a future smash fest.

Holla~

Fishcake56

Smash Cadet
Hey Scar, thanks again for persuading your friend to host this! It was great fun even though there were perspiration johns during manhunt haha. I hope there's a another before I leave for gainesville :D

Fishcake/Psiko/David

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Well, to those of you who tried to IM me on Friday, you were a little late. My IM is usually left up all the time and I wasn't home much that day. Sorry if you missed out because of that. lol

~

To those who came yesterday, glad you could make it.

David
Sam
Noel
Ian
Jeremy
Petey

It was fun while it lasted.

We smashed, we ate, we played some Man hunt (lol), we watched some Boart, we watched some Beer League, we touched each other. All in all, it was a good night for a male bonding.

Hope we can work something out again for a future smash fest.

Holla~
I'm up for doing that again but it needs to be longer that **** went by way too fast.

and lets not play man hunt in that area ever again.

Top Bottom