• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tampa,florida

BattleJesus

Smash Cadet
hey i'm looking for people in the tampa/lutz/odessa area in florida who want to get together for brawl. i suually have people over every friday night for brawl. so if your interested then post!

BattleJesus

Smash Cadet
well i live in the carrolwood area near Fletcher and Dale Mabry intersection. its in tampa. and i usually get together with friends every friday evening and on random days on weekends and we brawl. so i'm willing to plan and have ppl over. you'll just need to have your own ride. i have 1 wii so if people wanted to bring their own wii and brawl so we can set up more tv's for more matches at once then that'd be great too. my AIM is mikeplol.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Just to throw my place out as another potential spot, I already have two Wiis in my apartment. As well as 4 TVs. My address is in my tourney thread, which you can get to from clicking my sig.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
well i live in the carrolwood area near Fletcher and Dale Mabry intersection. its in tampa. and i usually get together with friends every friday evening and on random days on weekends and we brawl. so i'm willing to plan and have ppl over. you'll just need to have your own ride. i have 1 wii so if people wanted to bring their own wii and brawl so we can set up more tv's for more matches at once then that'd be great too. my AIM is mikeplol.
Bro, ima be there this friday ....maybe xD. Ill bring a wii an maybe like 2 people.

The only way to get better is to wreak several different faces xD

BattleJesus

Smash Cadet
sorry guys i haven't been on in a while. okay well my number is 813-7313541. if you want to plan to come next time ( i ahve liek 6 ppl over atm for tonights friday brawl) you can try my myspace which is myspace.com/shomokahnflaggen. and also my aim is mikepftw. please get in touch with me and we'll talk. message me on here if you have to

BattleJesus

Smash Cadet
alrighty cool. well prob the best way to reach me is on myspace (which is posted above) and i'll try and keep up with checking this thread.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Wtf, I haven't been on the boards and I miss this. Oh well, I'm pretty broke as it is so I can't really go anywhere anyway. Yay economic stimulus!

Oh, I'm in Clearwater. Probably about 45ish minutes away from your location. When I am more monetarily sound, we should smash sometime.

BattleJesus

Smash Cadet
sounds like a plan lime =p
i know what you mean...wont be pretty when gas is at 4$ a gallon.
**** i need to keep up with checking this board i always seem to forget i made this thread.
and i had one guy talk to me on myspace about coming next time i host a brawl night. ppl hit me up!

LUIGIPR

Smash Rookie
sup

Yea im in St pete Tampa aint to far xD. Tell me more, im interested
hey man im in st pete to im new here, i just came from puerto rico and loking for players to brawl, just let me know werever u can, aim me if u like.peace.

Scarface

Smash Apprentice
I work on the weekends. Like, as in two jobs, all day long kind of deal.

tomorrow is all I have. lol

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
So who in Tampa can hold smashfests? I just moved into my new apartment and it's hella small since it's just a temp place till I leave for Pensacola. So mine is out.

Top Bottom