• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tampa, FL Casual Matches

FartKnocker

Smash Apprentice
See my sig for Brawl FC.

If anybody lives in the carrolwood or northdale area (or just doesn't mind driving out there) and feels like getting together at my place for some live matches vs. me and a friend, lemme know. I got a 42" widescreen, a little 1-bedroom apartment, and a bored friend I want to 2's or FFA with while we wait for the wii network problems to work themselves out.

No children. No drugs (well, not the ones that suck). Smoker-friendly (I smoke like a chimney but with the windows/patio door open). Must bring your own controller(s).

I'm not "pro" but I consider myself to be pretty good. My friend is decent too. I'll play all the characters although my best ("main") is Samus. Spammers/"cheap" players welcome (if it's in the game and you can land that move, by all means use it until I figure out how to get past it).

I come home around 6'ish and am usually in bed around 11'ish. If the matches last later, then by god they last later.

If you're interested, post here and we'll work something out.

FartKnocker

Smash Apprentice
What time/days would be good for you? I'll be playing every night this week from around 6-11PM

Scarface

Smash Apprentice
I go to school in the mornings on the weekdays. I have pretty much all the time in the world after school to do anything.

On the weekends I work till around 4pm.

I'm pretty open for anything really. I could even possibly convince my friend to come over so we could have a 4 player Brawl if you wanted.

FartKnocker

Smash Apprentice
I'm PM'ing my phone # to ya. I'm at work so I won't be able to talk to give you directions or anything until around 4:30PM when I get out.

Yeah, bring your friend if you want. 2v2 would be fun as hell.

FartKnocker

Smash Apprentice
If you're interested harriet I can PM my phone # to you as well. Are you in Tampa or Gainesville (I noticed your location on your avatar)

FartKnocker

Smash Apprentice
Fo sho. Check your PM's Scar.

If anybody else is interested in beating me like a red-headed stepchild like Scar did, feel free to PM me and we'll coordinate some more smashing. I can take alot of abuse before I say "enough is enough" and I cry like a woman.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I didn't see this thread till just now...

I want in! Don't forget my tourney is this weekend too.

FartKnocker

Smash Apprentice
I bruise easily.
He means he bruises others with ease.

@Scar. My phone # I gave you the other night is no longer connected because I switched from a cell to digital phone service. I sent you my new number if you're still interested in coming over tonight or some other time. I've also got those two wireless controllers coming in tonight so anybody that comes over will have alot of options with the controller.

@Manko I sent you another PM with my new phone #.

@Everybody else. If you're interested in smashing it up sometime, just PM me and we'll get in touch. I'd eventually like to have a weekly or bi-weekly smash get-together.

Scarface

Smash Apprentice
Yo my friend is interested in doing the 2v2 tonight if yer still down. Prolly sometime around 6 or afterwards if that's cool with you.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
We need a smashfest in Tampa tonight. Either at your place or at mine. Mine's a little small, but I have two set ups there and you'd get t see the tourney location ahead of time.

FartKnocker

Smash Apprentice
@Manko (and Scar)
It doesn't matter to me either way. I would kind of like to see the tourney spot and also just to have fun with as many new people and characters as I can. Me and Scar and 2 others have been planning on playing tonight so as long as he wouldn't mind meeting up over there or carpooling with me if gas or distance is an issue I wouldn't mind. However, if he'd rather meet up at my place again, then I'll honor my commitment and you can just meet up at my place, Manko.

It truly doesn't matter to me either way. We'll see what Scar says and we'll work it out via this thread, PM's, or telephone.

I can't wait until tonight! (no matter where we decide to play when I'm getting roflstomped by you both)

Scarface

Smash Apprentice
Huh?

It doesn't matter to me. Don't think that I don't want more people to play against.

It's all in good nature, win or lose I'm not much of a show boater/whiner.

Yer house or Manko's it's all good to me. I'll let you guys figure it all out though.

;)

FartKnocker

Smash Apprentice
I didn't know how close you live to me or him so I wanted to be sure I wouldn't be inconveniencing you by suggesting moving our matches to some place you couldn't make it out to. Glad to see you're up for it. I'll call Manko when I get home and we'll shoot for his place.

FartKnocker

Smash Apprentice
It's a good thing you guys worked that out last night because if Scar would've come over here he would've been really really bored. I got stuck in a conference call until 10 after a bunch of servers went down. And now I'm desperately calling my 2's partner for the tourney but it looks like he's MIA :(

Nerf IRL, Buff Smash IMO

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
yo guys.... I live in Tampa and would love to join you sometime if my wife lets me. ha!

I just got Brawl the other day and a complete newb with it.

PM me the times you guys play.

Maybe we should set one day a week to play together.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
There's a tournament about to happen today. Click my sig to find out details.

You can come just for friendlies if you don't want to compete. $5 entry fee though.

FartKnocker

Smash Apprentice
If anybody's up for Smash today PM or call me if you have my #. I'll be up until 11'ish.

LUIGIPR

Smash Rookie
Hi guys im from st petersburg, im triyng to find players from around here or tampa please let me know, if u guys want this is my MSN (luis_serrano_2@hotmail.com) I need practice,let me know. peace.

Top Bottom