• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tampa and CEO

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Seriously who the **** is driving to CEO.

I need a god **** ride and so far there is only like 1 car going and I'm pretty sure it's filled up.

OverLade

Smash Hero
C.J.s car is taking Me, Mampam, C.J., crush, trump and 2 TVs.

Ed said he's not sure if he's going but Mike Lorenzo and Nick are interested in going so there probably WILL be another car going from Tampa.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
hey GAINESVILLE, i just found out today that I'm not working on saturday, and have...i'd say four comfortable seats ready to go, its 10 bucks a seat no questions, if anyone would like rides there..and if I could get 3-4 people, I can drive up to gainesville to pick you guys up, and then head back south for CEO, I'd be leaving whenever SF4 ends (I'm not an *******, if your event is almost over, and sf4 ends, i'm not gonna say F THAT LETS GO NOW...those of you who know me know how chill I am, just hit me up if you're interested.

Top Bottom