• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TALLAHASSEE weekly "happy time" tournies

Green_Mario

Smash Journeyman
HEY GUYS....hey

lets get down to business. tournies are going to start happening on a weekly (or biweekly?) basis staring ME!! and some tallahassee smashers. People like DOGGY SAMICH are starting to travel to our sunday smashfests...mainly because they rule and i end up buying pizza...

pizza? smash? come on down. if people from south georgia, gainesville and pensacola start showing interest, these tournies can start getting huge, like lambchops ****.

where? - its right by fsu campus, a community called the players club, at the club house (the exact address will be posted later)

when? - every sunday for now..might change

food? - yeah you know...pizza and ****t

awesome? - basically...ill be there and ill be happy to be the pulp out of anyone who comes with mario :0 XD =P

Prac352

Smash Lord
"DOGGY SAMICH" isn't a selling point. Haha, I less than three you, dogy.

Wish I could make these . . .

RAM

Smash Lord
This sound pretty interesting. Might be able to come next weekend since we're going to Texas tourney this weekend. Have to ask my crew what do they think about this.

WHAT UP DOGY!!!

Top Bottom