• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Talent online?

jsnydermarth

Smash Rookie
In the week and a half since I got brawl I've enjoyed the online option immensly. I win many games but I don't consider my self the greatest player. So I'm asking, am I better than I thought, or are the people on with anyone games not very good.

Thanks to anyone who responds.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Hi welcome to the boards, This thread may propably be closed because you'r basically asking for friend codes, anyway to answer your question there are a lot of people who have brawl so there are a loot of good and bad player. also you cannot post twice in a row.

(I added you in brawl code anyway, add me if you want)

there are search functions, use them if you have any question there may be threads that have what you are looking for

omG_A_coW

Smash Apprentice
Hello there. And just adding on to your post fan. You can use the edit button to add on to your post so you dont double post.

Maku

Smash Apprentice
The people on "anyone" games aren't really that good..
You'll run into a challenge everyonce once in a while...
But i recommend you get someone's Fc
you can find better challenges..

Feel free to add me just send me a pm.
Ill be sure to add you.
I can give you a challenge.

mukoe890

Smash Apprentice
Yea if you want to find challenging people you're more likely to find them exchanging friend codes over here than fighting with random. I would give you mine but my wifi is being a ***** right now

Mama

Smash Ace
Whenever I play with anyone nobody seems that great. There are a lot of Kirby players (or maybe just one guy I run into a lot) who do the whole jump 5 times then down b thing lol.

But when I played you you seemed pretty good. I've yet to play a Marth in Brawl so I can't really judge you based on any previous knowledge but even with the lag you seemed pretty good. Certainly not bad. I need to adapt to online play though lol. I also need to play more Marth's since my crew mate who used to main Marth decided to go for R.O.B. first leaving me with limited training options >.>

Dragonjojo

Smash Rookie
I play Kirby online and have only played against another kirby twice. Maybe it's me lol

Maku

Smash Apprentice
Whenever I play with anyone nobody seems that great. There are a lot of Kirby players (or maybe just one guy I run into a lot) who do the whole jump 5 times then down b thing lol.

But when I played you you seemed pretty good. I've yet to play a Marth in Brawl so I can't really judge you based on any previous knowledge but even with the lag you seemed pretty good. Certainly not bad. I need to adapt to online play though lol. I also need to play more Marth's since my crew mate who used to main Marth decided to go for R.O.B. first leaving me with limited training options >.>
LOL **** Kirby..
Yeah, the lagg was starting to irritate me.
Nontheless your Peach is pretty good.. I was having hard time getting rid of her is all.
Your Diddy Kong is just simply Hilarious all those banana peels, jeez i was slipping left and right.
Good Games hope we can do it again sometime.

VEC

Smash Journeyman
WHo wants to do some 1 V 1 or 2 V 2 with me and my friend.
Code- 5155 2590 6901
RUles- 1 V 1 4 stock, no items
2 v 2- Team attack ON, 4 stock, No items

VEC

Smash Journeyman
GG Dragonboy That pikachu match I only barely won but the luigi V Mario. LUIGI IS THE BETTER BRO =] GG, my friend is almost ready

naevorc

Smash Apprentice
I think most people aren't very good on With Anyone because they're getting 500ms like me...

VEC

Smash Journeyman
WHo wants to do some 1 V 1 or 2 V 2 with me and my friend.
Code- 5155 2590 6901
RUles- 1 V 1 4 stock, no items
2 v 2- Team attack ON, 4 stock, No items

thewiredknight

Smash Journeyman
I think it varies, sometimes I win really easily other times it's a tough fight and others I can't win at all.
Also, I've noticed that characters seem to have phases where certain ones are more dominant than others.

Likewise I've noticed A LOT of Kirbies as of late. And yes, almost all of them try to get in the down b from way up high. Which is fun because it's an easy way to get a throw in.

I'd say it's still a better judge of talent than fighting cpus but don't consider all opponents equal. You have to judge how well you fight in comparison to some of your tougher matches.

Ganny

Smash Journeyman
In the week and a half since I got brawl I've enjoyed the online option immensly. I win many games but I don't consider my self the greatest player. So I'm asking, am I better than I thought, or are the people on with anyone games not very good.

Thanks to anyone who responds.
Ya, usually people who play online with just anyone one are mediocre. Occasionally you will run into a good player. I usually don't have trouble getting in 1st in 'just anyone' matches. If you want competition go to

http://smashboards.com/ff/

And ya, I'll add you

Vash619

Smash Apprentice
I think you cant really tell whos actually decent, cuz its ffa and items are on it's really random with guys like Ike running around fmashing people to all hell :/

VEC

Smash Journeyman
Anybody wanna do some 2 v2 or 1 v1 4 stock no items team attack on message me

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Well im the best i have seen online.

and wifiwars has a few goodies

feel free to add me..

WKx7x

Smash Cadet
Generally, the people online are ok. Most are pretty beatable, but they do put up a fight. I never really have that big of a problem winning. In short, you're not the greatest player ever.

Top Bottom