• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taking the tournament scene into consideration?

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
You'll play this level many times, so it's nice to see it change a little.
Is he referring to tournament players because BF is one of the main stages that they play? If so , what do you think that this means for the combat system?

StarshipGroove

Smash Journeyman
Maybe he's referring to the fact that you will play it often in single player, to unlock something or to proceed in the game. Many other stage will change over time.
Besides, I don't really see what it could mean for the combat system. We can't really assume anything from that phrase.

Phil Ashio

Smash Cadet
If they won't have BF they'll have something like it for sure. Since they are having destructable stages and such, what would be really cool if they had deteriorating BF level or something in that cal. Sorry random wishes.

For sure they will have a like stage though.

Fawriel

Smash Master
I doubt that it means anything major. They probably just started noticing something very, very simple in terms of designing games.
You know how in RPGs, the one song you hear ALL the time ( random encounter battle ) is usually one of the most annoying ones, or at least starts getting really annoying after a while?
They probably want to avoid repetitiveness, which... is apparently provided for considering the mammoth list of composers. That will be one nice, big soundtrack.

Phil Ashio

Smash Cadet
Maybe they are talking about the return to Hyrule? That would be another wishful thought but maybe thats not far from the truth. Maybe there will bring the original level back for SSBB like they brought some levels back for SSBM. I dunno.

Top Bottom