• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) Taking Melee Hacking Requests for Donations

MajorMoses

Smash Journeyman
So, what are requests for? Do you just send us the code for the costumes/effects that we want? This sounds cool though. Is hacking Melee easy? I probably don't have the equipment to do it. V_V

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Requests would be for various cosmetic changes in the game, and yea I would make it and just send the files to you. Hacking melee is really unrefined so starting out is kinda difficult. You don't really need any special equipment besides a computer. Go to the Melee Workshop if you are interested.

NNID
dansalvato
Can you give me the hex codes of these color effects for all four players (red, blue, yellow, green):

Shield color
Magnifying glass color
"P1" tag color
Death plume color
Character emblem color (the transparent icon behind the player's %)

File offsets would also be nice. Thanks!

Lovage

Smash Hero
i'm donating a bunch tonight, can i give you a list of songs 10 songs and you put them onto a melee iso?

gonna be all hood ****

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Can you give me the hex codes of these color effects for all four players (red, blue, yellow, green):

Shield color
Magnifying glass color
"P1" tag color
Death plume color
Character emblem color (the transparent icon behind the player's %)

File offsets would also be nice. Thanks!
IE, this is the **** I've been looking for forever. You'll be the first to know

How much would it cost for you to switch out one of Marth's skins with Himura Kenshin?
I can make one, just so you know it doesnt work exactly like brawl hacking. I can't give marth long hair, I can only change his textures.

i'm donating a bunch tonight, can i give you a list of songs 10 songs and you put them onto a melee iso?

gonna be all hood ****
Yea i got you.

Theftz22

Smash Lord
I'll give more if you fix my blue doc CSP issue:

Somebody anybody please help me to fix this problem. Aside from some minor things, this is the last thing I really need to do for my ISO. I've done this CSP like 5 times already and it everything I've checked seems to be identical to my working CSPs. I've tried changing TYPE2 to RGB565 and TYPE to CI4 with no success. If you can solve this problem I'll be your best friend.:awesome:
Alternatively, how much for finding luigi offsets?

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Yo can I give you a list of songs too? Donating some dollars as well.
Yea just send me the receipt

Can someone do this:

I will throw down like 40 bucks for this to happen. Hell, if there's a link somewhere I'll throw down.
LOL, send me the receipt and I will make something like that. It wont be exactly the same tho.

I'll give more if you fix my blue doc CSP issue:

Alternatively, how much for finding luigi offsets?
Hmm I would say you messed up the color palette somehow. If you send me the picture you wanna put over it, I will check it out.

Yea I can go through Luigi's offsets, but I will say he won't have a lot of changes. He doesn't have a lot going on.

Top Bottom