• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So the Youtube community's icon got a change in color. And well...

People are making quite the big deal out of it.

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
Some people flip out over nothing. Not a Miiverse post, but recently, someone rather infamous went on a crusade... Because Sonic's arms are blue in Sonic Boom. The guy ended up macing a GameStop employee over it.
http://wiiudaily.com/2014/12/man-maces-gamestop-employee-over-sonic-boom/
Ahh, Cristian Weston Chandler, the man who basicaly set in stone "Original the Character" with Sonichu. Also, out of all of the redesign of Sonic Boom, buff Knuckles, Sonic's bandages, etc. he points out Sonics ARMS.
Sonic fans are weird.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Ahh, Cristian Weston Chandler, the man who basicaly set in stone "Original the Character" with Sonichu. Also, out of all of the redesign of Sonic Boom, buff Knuckles, Sonic's bandages, etc. he points out Sonics ARMS.
To be fair, Knuckles is all about power. "Buff" is reasonable. The bandages actually make sense, as they're used to keep your limbs/hands/feet in good shape due to lots of running and roughhousing. The blue arms thing doesn't even have a legitimate reason for it unlike the others. I think it's pointless to complain about, but it actually doesn't have some logical reason either.

The face he maced someone over it is beyond stupid, though. Just, seriously. It's a color. Big deal.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
I wonder if someone will give him a Sonic amiibo with blue arms? :p

It kind of reminds how people flipped out over Sonic's eyes when Sonic 4 was coming out.

D

Deleted member

Some people flip out over nothing. Not a Miiverse post, but recently, someone rather infamous went on a crusade... Because Sonic's arms are blue in Sonic Boom. The guy ended up macing a GameStop employee over it.
Out of all the things to get ticked off about Sonic Boom, he is ticked off over Sonic's arms being blue?
That would be like getting ticked over Super Mario Sunshine because Mario's shirt is short sleeved.

Last edited by a moderator:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
Some place, someone probably did get mad at Mario's short sleeves. :p

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
Last edited:

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
To be fair, Knuckles is all about power. "Buff" is reasonable. The bandages actually make sense, as they're used to keep your limbs/hands/feet in good shape due to lots of running and roughhousing. The blue arms thing doesn't even have a legitimate reason for it unlike the others. I think it's pointless to complain about, but it actually doesn't have some logical reason either.

The face he maced someone over it is beyond stupid, though. Just, seriously. It's a color. Big deal.
I'm getting some déjà vu....

~Flashback to the year 1998~

"SEGA, why did you change the color of Sonic's eyes!?!"

I guess things will never change....... Expect for character designs and the overall magnitude of the complaints. Why take out such absurd anger on a Gamestop worker, of all people? It's not like he/she developed the game and decided to make this incredibly minute change.

Itty Bit

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Itty Bit♪
3DS FC
2878-9679-6999

Kraetyz

Smash Cadet
Wow... I haven't heard of Chris-chan in awhile... I thought he was getting less stupid, so people just stopped watching him...
Guess I was horribly wrong.
He and his mom were both arrested for a hit and run if I remember correctly. He's also trans now. I'm not sure why.

Ferblantier

Smash Apprentice
I couldn't read past the first sentence because i need to get my sides back from the moon.
My sides have gone into the far reaches of the galaxy, I'm not bothering to get them back.

NO. THEY HATED MEWTO. HE WAS BOTTOM TIER. HE WAS WORST CHARACTER IN MELEE. JIGGLYPUF WAS MORE HATED THOUGH. IT DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT THAT MLP COULD POTENTIALLY SAVE NINTENDO.
Didn't people generally like Mewtwo enough for him to come back as DLC? And he hasn't been bottom tier since 2008. And he isn't the worst unless you're going by the very first tier list back in 2002. I'm guess I'm being a pedantic turd about this, since Mewtwo is still low tier. And the idea that Nintendo needs saving is laughable. Still, this is probably the best Miiverse bait I've ever seen. This is top tier bait. (A lot better than that low tier Mewtwo bait.)

MySmashmains6

Smash Cadet
NNID
ssb4sonicrules
I'm sure he does, it's just that he believes his opinions to be the most important.

Just like 90% of internet users!

(I apologise to anyone who just so happens to be offended by the joke)
Don't worry I'm not offended. I'm more disturbed by how true your comment is. Especially on sites like Youtube.

Cthulhu_MD

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LordGouda
3DS FC
3179-6069-0553
Last edited:

Gator

Smash Cadet

Itty Bit

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Itty Bit♪
3DS FC
2878-9679-6999
omigosh, Chris Chans miiverse!?
I am sooo following him. It's kind of funny that compared to other people's miiverse, his is actually quite tame.

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
So the Youtube community's icon got a change in color. And well...

People are making quite the big deal out of it.
It's YouTube. Everytime they change something there, people get really mad.

u ******* wot m8?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Looks like he turned to Miiverse in his boycott, too.
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHhy5bY2Vw
I actually had no knowledge of this Chris Chan guy's existence until just yesterday when you posted the whole mace incident.

When I read that has was actually infamous on the Internet, I started researching what made him so infamous, being my typical curious-self....

...I quickly regretted that decision when I got far enough into it....

Cthulhu_MD

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LordGouda
3DS FC
3179-6069-0553
I actually had no knowledge of this Chris Chan guy's existence until just yesterday when you posted the whole mace incident.

When I read that has was actually infamous on the Internet, I started researching what made him so infamous, being my typical curious-self....

...I quickly regretted that decision when I got far enough into it....
It's actually tragic on its own.

Top Bottom