• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999

LF2K

Floor Diver
I believe it's really him. The way his posts are typed line up to his usual banter.

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
I believe it's really him. The way his posts are typed line up to his usual banter.
Wait. Didn't he get arrested? Are they letting him use Miiverse in there for some reason? Did he get bailed out?

Furthermore, why am I asking so many questions about an enigmatic Sonic fanboy who I've never been associated with?

LF2K

Floor Diver
I guess he made bail.

Ha, using Miiverse in jail sounds like a desperate use of his one phone call. :p

LF2K

Floor Diver
Chris-Chan posted a rant about one of news articles not longer ago. That got me thinking, if Rudy or Timothy find out about their posts being shared here...:smirk:

MegaHaagie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegaHaagie
3DS FC
2320-6201-6295
I came across some feminist who scolded people for being sexist for no apparent reason and tried to reason with her...

Long story short, I'm banned.
I guess it's about time for me to get an alt. :L

MegaHaagie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegaHaagie
3DS FC
2320-6201-6295
Please tell me who it was, I want to see their posts.
I would, but I can't for the life of me remember their full name. I remember the first part of it being 'Sad-'. I can't go back into my browser history and check it either because it'll just tell me I can't interact with Miiverse.

Oh well, her profile had nothing special on it anyways...

EDIT: I think the NNID was Kumatora_alt01
I'm not sure tho.

Last edited:

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Looks like someone's about to slide the slippery slope.
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHiKqSXcUQ
Remember kids, featureless circles are people too!
inb4 deleted by admins

Is that the actual Chris Chan? I'm unsure whether I should respond to his posts lest he try to friend me like Adriel did...

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHiKwgFeeQ

Also does this count as inappropriate?
Inappropriate? Maybe. Tasteless? You bet.

Teaser Trailer for the new "Fifty Shades of Go **** Yourself."

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHiMc6nVuw
This guy has literally made tons of posts like these.
As in deleted?

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
At first I just disliked Meme Run, but now I'm start on to dislike Jordan. Besides this whole Bigley thing and Meme Run in general, I'm hearing stuff like Jordan getting mad over bad reviews of the game and going on random YT videos and saying "Vote for Meme Run on Steam!".

Pit_Icarus

Smash Apprentice
I think Jordan is reaching Phil Fish levels of shaddy. Maybe even Imminent Uprising levels.
I...I don't even know what to do if Meme Run gets on Steam.

Besides getting Activision to sue him for all the money he earned, anyway.

I don't understand the Wii U or game acceptance anymore.

Binding of Issac (Just references): Denied from Wii U/3DS
Meme Run (Stealing assets): 5th best selling game on Wii U

I need to lie down and just...play smash bros to get my mind off of this.

Or get 3 other people to do an MST of that Supper Smash Bros sequel. (PM me if you want more info)

Last edited:

Ferblantier

Smash Apprentice
I...I don't even know what to do if Meme Run gets on Steam.

Besides getting Activision to sue him for all the money he earned, anyway.

I don't understand the Wii U or game acceptance anymore.

Binding of Issac (Just references): Denied from Wii U/3DS
Meme Run (Stealing assets): 5th best selling game on Wii U

I need to lie down and just...play smash bros to get my mind off of this.

Or get 3 other people to do an MST of that Supper Smash Bros sequel. (PM me if you want more info)
I know the original Binding Of Isaac was denied from the eShop, but isn't 3DS/Wii U Rebirth in the making? Or did they deny that too?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
If Meme Run managed to get on the Wii U, it'll probably manage to get on Steam as well, unfortunately.

Tbh I would rather it be on Steam than the Wii U if I had to choose between the two of them. I still don't think the game deserves as nearly much money as it's making so if I could have on neither that'd be the best of both worlds for me. But at least it fits a bit more on Steam, so as I said, if I had to choose between the two....I'd go with it being just on Steam.

I was hoping Meme Run wouldn't go any further than it already did. I just hope the more "unusual" members of the Meme Run community don't decide to migrate to the Smash community as well....I'm going to guess some already have, though.

Top Bottom