• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

TopSecretZone

Smash Cadet
I wonder how many of those people realize there are probably kids reading the **** they put up there.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
Ironically, my friend Rudy drew my general reaction to a few things on Miiverse.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Much Sakurai. Such Sakurai. So Sakurai.

Definitely nothing like that ever again.

I'm gonna save this. I think I might be able to use it for future things.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Wow, really? There was definitely NOTHING wrong with this post, he's asking people if they want a drawing, why do you have to be an a** about that post? I think it's perfectly fine. People like you make young artists give up on drawing
I don't think he should not try to draw anything else, and I would not have said something like that to him directly. I was just making a simple joke about the weirdness of the figure in the drawing, I meant nothing further of it.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So how is Miiverse handling the news that their lord & savior Shrek has been revealed to not be a playable character (or even any kind of appearance)?

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Wow, really? There was definitely NOTHING wrong with this post, he's asking people if they want a drawing, why do you have to be an a** about that post? I think it's perfectly fine. People like you make young artists give up on drawing
Maybe the fact that the eye is sticking out? :p
So how is Miiverse handling the news that their lord & savior Shrek has been revealed to not be a playable character (or even any kind of appearance)?
that reminds me, has Adriel made any 'NO GOKU!?' posts yet? :laugh:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

More Spongebob references. These posts please me.

I think it's safe to say Miiverse's newest things are Ed Edd N' Eddy and Spongebob....for once Miiverse has started some trends I really like!

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
And after a long while of doing nothing, I finally decide to make an effort to post.
However, all of Smash has pretty much been "CAN I HAZ FRIEND CODEZ PLZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!????????!" So I decided to visit our friend the Youtube community.
upload_2014-9-13_12-19-50.png

Top Bottom