• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

Dragonite_Knight

Smash Rookie
So has anyone posted about this idiot yet? I'm sure other people can laugh at him, but he just makes my blood boil. He comments on every single one of Sakurai's posts saying the same thing every time. He tries to speak Japanese but fails miserably, and doesn't even spell Sakurai's name right in Japanese. He still does this even though the game has been released and the full roster has been revealed. He clings to the false hope that he'll get them in DLC (even if we get DLC, it won't be those terrible characters). Did I mention this guy is stupid?

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
So, there's a glitch in the Mario & Luigi Dream Team community letting people post screenshots from Nintendo 3DS Camera. I would join in the craziness, but I'm still banned from linking the streams. Hopefully no one ruins it like with KIU. :/

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So, there's a glitch in the Mario & Luigi Dream Team community letting people post screenshots from Nintendo 3DS Camera. I would join in the craziness, but I'm still banned from linking the streams. Hopefully no one ruins it like with KIU. :/
Miiverse was broken when it started. Nothing can save it.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
I'll give it a day before Miiverse's Viridifan catches wind of this.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Too late! It's been ruined, some people posted inappropriate pics. So no more screenshots until further notice!

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
Well, I found another one of Adriel's "mastapeces" (Bad spelling is intentional)

I... don't understand it.

Also:

Okay, I've seen some nightmare inducing stuff in the past, but.... What in the name of Arceus is this thing?

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

PikaSamus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BattleSubway
So has anyone posted about this idiot yet? I'm sure other people can laugh at him, but he just makes my blood boil. He comments on every single one of Sakurai's posts saying the same thing every time. He tries to speak Japanese but fails miserably, and doesn't even spell Sakurai's name right in Japanese. He still does this even though the game has been released and the full roster has been revealed. He clings to the false hope that he'll get them in DLC (even if we get DLC, it won't be those terrible characters). Did I mention this guy is stupid?

There are more people who post the exact same thing, such as one named "Ninten".

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

"I don't shower. Now I hope you don't tell anyone, because I don't want people to notice."

Edit:
upload_2014-9-17_22-8-3.png

Last edited:

Dragonite_Knight

Smash Rookie
There are more people who post the exact same thing, such as one named "Ninten".
Actually he is Ninten. What he did was changed his Mii. I know because I blocked Ninten on Miiverse, then when I saw Goemon posting the exact same thing, I went to his profile and sure enough he was already blocked.

LF2K

Floor Diver
I think everyone's hyped up for the demo today. Some of the posts are quite funny. :p

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Also, apparently the new biggest thing in Miiverse is drawing FN@F characters in chibi form. You know, because they're so misunderstood.

upload_2014-9-19_13-37-45.png

...I'm baffled. It's like they wanted it to be removed but just couldn't find out how.

Last edited:

Radayam

Smash Apprentice
Also, apparently the new biggest thing in Miiverse is drawing FN@F characters in chibi form. You know, because they're so misunderstood.

View attachment 25592
...I'm baffled. It's like they wanted it to be removed but just couldn't find out how.
That has to be the laziest chibi I've seen in a long time. They couldn't even be bothered to draw its other eye. Also, I'm not too familiar with the FN@F characters, but that certainly doesn't look like any of them.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
That has to be the laziest chibi I've seen in a long time. They couldn't even be bothered to draw its other eye. Also, I'm not too familiar with the FN@F characters, but that certainly doesn't look like any of them.
It's not actually. Just a stick figure. I do have one that could fit the category though.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Top Bottom