• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

D

Deleted member

I found this one this morning:

Last edited by a moderator:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I just posted a decent picture but its getting over run by "Bigley's" (what the heck is that?) before anyone has the chance to see it :(. lol.

D

Deleted member

I just posted a decent picture but its getting over run by "Bigley's" (what the heck is that?) before anyone has the chance to see it :(. lol.
I guess Bigley is supposed to be a parody of Ridley or something with the all famous quote that you hear detractors say "Too big!"

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I guess Bigley is supposed to be a parody of Ridley or something with the all famous quote that you hear detractors say "Too big!"
You are correct about its origins.

...It's sad, because Sakurai just thinks he'd be too slow, in his own words too. XD

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999
I'll just leave this here:

Untitled.png

Also, Bigley looks like a Pokemon fusion between Porygon 2 and Bellsprout and Miiverse is now shipping Sakurai x Brittany the Botanist. I would complain about that, but I've shipped weirder.
#MetalSondrayda

R0Y

Smash Master
honestly, they'd make better alternative costumes
They'd have to take out the metal box, or make Mario's transformation different. Really, Mario/Metal Mario shouldn't change, just be the same (when he hits the block) like 64 single-player and Melee when the item appeared, and Peach should just get a rose gold colouring to her metal form, i.e. Pink Gold Peach.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
They'd have to take out the metal box, or make Mario's transformation different. Really, Mario/Metal Mario shouldn't change, just be the same (when he hits the block) like 64 single-player and Melee when the item appeared, and Peach should just get a rose gold colouring to her metal form, i.e. Pink Gold Peach.
Metal Sonic should get the model of the actual character, not his metal palette in Sonic Heroes' multiplayer(to be clear, the multiplayer allowed you to have your team be all metal. It's the same style of metal that Metal Mario always had).

I wouldn't mind Pink Gold Peach too if they do more.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'm not sure I'd classify a little kid as a bigot :chuckle:
I would.

Bigotry has zip to do with your age. Many can be it quite easily. Some don't even realize so. They were taught otherwise. It's actually notable that many were taught how to be bigoted from a young age.

And I've had to report lots of bigotry on Miiverse, likely from children, so... yeah, it's really quite possible. They're even less likely to understand why what they're saying is wrong.

KatKit

Smash Lord
If Mii-verse has a forum, I sometimes wonder if there's a thread called: Take a break from trolling, laugh at Smashboard posts.

On topic... HAHAHAHA.

Last edited:

KatKit

Smash Lord
True that an alt.costume is impossible... but a Mighty No. 9 palette swap is plausible.

Through his fail, he inadvertently came up with a legit suggestion. That'd be a pretty cool shout-out. Or diss. Either one lol.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
HAHAHA :joyful:!!!!!!

Yo, dude's tryin' to get add revenue from miiverse lol. This isn't Youtube brah. hahahaha! He might as well be saying "follow me if you see this post" hahahaha. Caps lock is cruise control for cool.

Ok, ok. I'm done being a jerk.

Last edited:
Top Bottom