• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Last edited:

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999
"Go to google, type in a female character with rule 34, click the first link, and you'll see beautiful fanart" -some post I saw that got pulled by the admins as soon as I tried to view it. -_-'

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
I just realized something, now that Mii Fighters are confirmed to be playable, we could use Adriel Miis and then pit them against Captain Falcon. :joyful:

Or.... Is that too harsh?

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535

LF2K

Floor Diver
It's quite funny when people ask questions that obviously won't be answered. Just look at some of the stuff Sakurai gets, comedy gold!

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
It suprises me how all these little kids know who Goku is.
I know! But I guess that shows that a lot of things stay popular over time. Just look at Pokémon or the Ninja Turtles. Goku was popular a decade ago, and Miiverse won't shut up about him today.

Top Bottom