• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

CrimsonYoshi

Smash Apprentice
Some kid whined about not having enough characters. Back in my day we had 12, and by gum, we liked it!

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Also, I've found a ton of drawings I'd like to share for different reasons:

Please tell me I'm not one of the few here who knows what this is from...
Knows? I already have a Mii of her >:D

I've actually seen Five Nights referenced an awful lot on Miiverse lately. Mostly people asking for Freddy in Smash, likely trolling but I'm not entirely sure.

Also, "insert explicit word you", I'm gonna start using that :p

Last edited:

ErenJager

Smash Champion
In on secret Goku support thread?

Sorry as a dragon from namek I'm summoned to threads that start speaking of Goku.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Adriel is either trolling or has gone off the deep end. And quite frankly, his Tomodachi posts will be quite amusing.

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
Knows? I already have a Mii of her >:D

I've actually seen Five Nights referenced an awful lot on Miiverse lately. Mostly people asking for Freddy in Smash, likely trolling but I'm not entirely sure.

Also, "insert explicit word you", I'm gonna start using that :p
I'm quite surprised at how well known Five Nights At Freddy's has become on Miiverse. Admittedly, it's probably the first horror game in years that actually genuinely scared me. Though I must ask, what would Freddy's Final Smash be if he actually got in for some twisted reason?

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAABnUYoF-nMg8g

Now they've done it. They've broken the whole *bleeping* Miiverse.

It's an 'IRL' picture of Shrek taken with hacks.
Apparently he had frame-perfect timing with the AR Camera. That's what he says, anyway.

I'm quite surprised at how well known Five Nights At Freddy's has become on Miiverse. Admittedly, it's probably the first horror game in years that actually genuinely scared me. Though I must ask, what would Freddy's Final Smash be if he actually got in for some twisted reason?
Golden Freddy, obviously.

I'm calling it now - people are gonna be drawing Anthro Chica / R63 Foxy during next Bikini Week.

Last edited:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Apparently he had frame-perfect timing with the AR Camera. That's what he says, anyway.

Golden Freddy, obviously.

I'm calling it now - people are gonna be drawing Anthro Chica / R63 Foxy during next Bikini Week.
Frame perfect timing? That's not how it works. There isn't special Miiverse code in KIU given it's age. Miiverse must read the game to see if the camera is in use.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Frame perfect timing? That's not how it works. There isn't special Miiverse code in KIU given it's age. Miiverse must read the game to see if the camera is in use.
Well, read his comments. Don't know whether to believe it, but that's what he says basically.

So when did we start talking about five nights at Freeddy's?
There was a detailed drawing last page. A user wondered if he was the only one who knew where it was from.

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Did you know Miiverse apparently doesn't like the word "Dolphin"? It triggers a notification like Project M does. Guess Nintendo hates emulators and aquatic mammals!

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Did you know Miiverse apparently doesn't like the word "Dolphin"? It triggers a notification like Project M does. Guess Nintendo hates emulators and aquatic mammals!
Wow, that's pretty stupid. :laugh:
Also, did you know that saying 'Smash 3DS isn't Brawl 2.0.' means you're sharing friend codes? Guess the admins never learned how to read :p !

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Hoo boy. I imagine the Ecco 3D community ain't happy XD

LF2K

Floor Diver
Actually, I think it may be "Dolphin.exe" they hate. Some guy got a criminal activity notification because he said that.

Guess Ecco's saved. :p

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
Just looked on his profile; he just keeps talking about spending time with his Waifus on Tomodachi Life...

I'm just going to read that fanfiction a couple posts back so I don't have to think anymore.
Maybe he'll stop posting in the SSB community now that he's "finally together" with his apparent soul-mate. If that's the case, I'm actually gonna miss his stupidity.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Anyone ever wonder what some of the users of Miiverse are like away from cyberspace? Does Adriel act the way like the way he does in Miiverse in reality? Some people just make me wonder...

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Anyone ever wonder what some of the users of Miiverse are like away from cyberspace? Does Adriel act the way like the way he does in Miiverse in reality? Some people just make me wonder...
If Adriel acts like he does on Miiverse in real life... I have some concerns for him. :laugh:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Yes. One of the people who stay up late just to gripe about the Pic.

On that note, do these folks realize the pic of the day will be up first thing in the morning? I'm a bit of a night owl, but I don't stay up late just to see it right away.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535

That first one is just blasphemous.
Tall about spoiled brats. :laugh:
On that note, do these folks realize the pic of the day will be up first thing in the morning? I'm a bit of a night owl, but I don't stay up late just to see it right away.
Sometimes I stay up to see them and comment them, since now the post gets filled in like an hour. :laugh:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Tall about spoiled brats. :laugh:
I'll admit, I'm not too big into Smash's music. But I mean let's be honest here, there is still effort put in.
We apologize that you can't have a newcomer every week, but life is like that.

Edit:

Edit 2:

Last edited:

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
I'll admit, I'm not too big into Smash's music. But I mean let's be honest here, there is still effort put in.
We apologize that you can't have a newcomer every week, but life is like that.

Edit:
Yeah, I don't care that much about music, either, yet the POTD still interested me.

Top Bottom