• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TAI - Tipping an Illusion (a Marth video starring TAI)

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
obligitory no rubyiris shoutout john post. expect one of these at-least once a week until you edit the video with a rubyiris shoutout, and edit the OP.

I'm going to bug the **** out of you at the next monthly about it.

Maybe you could be a G and put it in on my bday since I turn 21 on the 22nd. ;3

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
lol, sorry, dude. i honestly just forgot. i don't think i gave a shoutout to anyone from tucson except chris (and if you count SV, timmy).

i was just trying to think of people to put in the shoutouts, and most of the people in the shoutouts were at a smashfest with me the night before i made the credits.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I'm pretty much loving this video. Its been my favorite since Real Kings Wear Tiaras and Kaze no Kizzu 3.

Much love to Tai for holding it down for marths!

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
lol, sorry, dude. i honestly just forgot. i don't think i gave a shoutout to anyone from tucson except chris (and if you count SV, timmy).

i was just trying to think of people to put in the shoutouts, and most of the people in the shoutouts were at a smashfest with me the night before i made the credits.
You shoutoutted me(kinda) ;)

Top Bottom