• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tabuu trophy snatchin' loopholes?

iamt3hwarrior

Smash Rookie
Hi, i've been trying to nab a Tabuu trophy but i'm having trouble. Some people i have been watching always say that u have to play against Tabuu on very hard or intense only. However i recently read a topic where he said "i was doing it on the easiest difficulty." Is it possible to do this (maybe with some big help from stickers) on easy mode? Please tell me.:urg:

HeoandReo

Smash Apprentice
It's possible, but more trophy stands appear in the higher difficulties, so you have a higher chance of getting him that way.

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
What I did is I used stickers to enhance my chances and played on easy difficulty; Weaken him then stall, and make sure your trophy stand sticker enhanced character is about 3rd or so, so he doesn't die on the way to weakening him. Through this method, I've gotten multiple trophy stands in one go.

Weldar

Smash Cadet
You can catch any boss on any difficulty. The things is with most bosses getting their health down isn't an issue, the problem is waiting for the stand, and higher difficulty = more stands. Tabuu however is different, when I was trying to catch him on intense I was up to my knees in stands. I did it on normal or hard and everyone in my team had +30 or +21 trophy stand stickers

Adapt

Smash Lord
I got every boss except the ripleys in easy mode. I never seem to get a trophy stand on either of the ripleys ever. Even in intense mode.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
It's just a matter of waiting, like said stickers that increase trophy stand drops and playing in higher difficulty up's the chance, but you can get trophy stands during a boss on any difficulty

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
Aye. Meta Ridley was extremely annoying not just because of the long stage before him, or the lack of stands, or the time limit. The worst part was that, when he's low on health, he hovers behind the Falcon instead of the normal above, forcing you to hit him while he's attacking. Not too crippling, but still annoying.

RickyFLDMS

Smash Rookie
Wait, so then what's the trophy rewarded for clearing Boss Battles with all characters? I thought that was Tabuu. (I haven't unlocked it yet.)

iEatPikmin

Smash Journeyman
You get the Tabuu (Wings) trophy. I got REALLY lucky with meta Ridley and captured him in 1min. Just after I picked up the stand, he tried slamming the Flyer down. xD

MojoMan

Smash Ace
I've gotten a tabuu trophy, e's really easy on intense, and I beat him on a regular basis. The key is to put the character you have the most stickers on last, so you will get more trophy stands while he has more damage.

Top Bottom