• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tabuu Dance

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Mods, please move this thread if necessary.

This here is my second Brawl music video. If you aren't going to read the description, the song is Dance of Curse by Yoko Kanno from Escaflowne.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZgHqoEIhTY

If you like this video, please check out the other Brawl GMV I made in my sig.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I wasn't trying to spam. It is Brawl related, but I see your point.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Great video, very good work. Keep it up. Didn't watch it all to avoid spoilers.

But throughout the whole video all I was thinking about was Joe Budden Dumb Out lol.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Great video, very good work. Keep it up. Didn't watch it all to avoid spoilers.

But throughout the whole video all I was thinking about was Joe Budden Dumb Out lol.
I just looked that up. I'm very suprised that not only did an orchestral song get mixed in with a rap song, but that they chose a song from an anime. I wonder if Joe Budden was aware of that. Also, I wonder what Yoko Kanno thinks of it.

Mr. Nintendork

Smash Apprentice
Wow, that's really good. It's practically perfect! Just the ending is a little anti-climactic, not as epic as the earlier parts. But still, you did an awesome job!
I'd give it a 5 if you'd let me. :)

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
I just looked that up. I'm very suprised that not only did an orchestral song get mixed in with a rap song, but that they chose a song from an anime. I wonder if Joe Budden was aware of that. Also, I wonder what Yoko Kanno thinks of it.
I'm guessing the producers would be aware of the song's origins.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Wow, that's really good. It's practically perfect! Just the ending is a little anti-climactic, not as epic as the earlier parts. But still, you did an awesome job!
I'd give it a 5 if you'd let me. :)
Well, the original ending was anti-climatic so blame the game, not me, lol. Just be glad it was still epic enough. You can give me a five you want to.

I'm guessing the producers would be aware of the song's origins.
I guess you're right. Still, I wonder what made them put that song in there.

Sadly, this video is getting mixed reception at AMV.org. No one has left a comment yet, but my ratings show (based on doing some math) that I have gotten a rating of 2/5 twice and a 4/5 once. It would be nice if these people left a comment so I know why they didn't like it. Although, sometimes, there's no pleasing people so I think I'll kepp making AMVs the way I want regardless of what people there think.

Top Bottom