• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t!mmy's Meta Knight vids

Polostick

Smash Apprentice
in melee i main young link and kirby put them to geather and you get dun du du daaaa meta knight
ur video just wants to make me play as him more

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
I think those were the best meta knights from E for all. Oh yea in the T!mmy and T0mmy brawl battle, Meta knight's Up throw does 13%?

Gundo

Smash Apprentice
The Metaknight Vs Sonic was pretty good. Metaknight was pretty fast but sonic was used someone who really didnt know how to use him, and prolly wasn't that good in Melee.

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
Great vids t!mmy! You really owned with Meta Knight there. Also, thanks a million for the "Behind the Mask" summary. A complete summary of all his moves before the game is even out? AWESOME! I'm maining MK, I just hope he isn't way overused. It seems like there are a LOT of people out there who have never touched a Kirby game and know nothing about Meta Knight saying "LoLx, mEta Kn!Te pWnz he LooKs SOooO kEwl ImmA mAinInG hIm!!!1!!" or something to that affect. If thats the case when the game comes out, I don't want myself and all the true Meta fans being written off as "just another MK mainer". :( :mad: Well, I'm still sticking with my favorite video game character! Thanks again t!mmy, those are some truely great gameplay vids, they give a full sampling of all his moves and taunts, and also show how he handles! I appreciate the work you've done, glad you had fun at E for All!!

Dark Meta-Knight

Smash Apprentice
Did you see those Meta Knight videos at all?

Meta Knight has the same down throw and up throw as Kirby.

Dun dun dun.
Uh, the one where he fights Sonic, it's Kirby's Up Throw. His Down Throw, throws them down, and kicks them. Still, you kick *** as Meta. I want your Code when this comes out.

smashvillain18

Smash Cadet
Nice thread you have here. Meta is going to be a beast. And he's a starter too? Gonna enjoy fighting as him, as well all the characters in brawl. Who knows who's gonna show up. Hopefully, we can all find a place to trade wii codes. If you want to, please save me as a friend and leave me your wii code in a note. I'll reply with my code.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
That was some great MetaKnight usage. Makes me want to secondary him.. I think I will haha.

Very very nice.

-Onyx

Staco

Smash Champion
I love your video timmy
maybe we should amke a timmy fanclub *joking* ^^

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I guess I might as well update this with more Meta Knight videos... once I get Brawl, of course. ;)

Staco

Smash Champion
okay
but next time play him not as kirby, play him as mk (look the other mk pro video in mk video blog)
think with this combo ability mk isnt only a middle tier

Top Bottom