• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

T!mmy j00 are my hero!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

man u pwn with kirby so hard that u make fox and other upper tier character's look like chumps! (especially that comeback where u had 1 life, he had 4, and u won :D) plus ur video's r so cool i gotta watch em all O_O, and kirbycide = teh awesomeness

pretty much me and my brother found out that kirby isnt the 3rd worst character and kirby should be given more respect >_>

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
No, Kirby is the 3rd worst for sure.
Its should be like this:

Mewtwo
Ness
Kirby
Pichu
Bowser

Nevertheless, T!mmy is a AMAZING player, and VERY fun to watch!

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
There are plenty of reasons why Kirby should be third from bottom on the tier list, and personally I think Mewtwo should go above Kirby. But Kirby should definately be given more respect. :kirby:

The main reason I can do well with Kirby has to do with the player I'm facing, not the character. The better the player knows how to deal with Kirby, the chances of winning plummet drastically. Teams, though, is an entirely different story. :)

D

Deleted member

O.o u just like sold out kirby... :'(

but i still think kirby shouldnt of been nerfed so bad in this game, he was like the best in ssb >_>

D

Deleted member

actually i have seen em, plenty of times :), and i did notice that link and kirby's move list seem to be the exact same >_> but i still wish the star warrior will be able to own on metaknight and not the other way around >_< (metaknight's moves look pretty scary O_O)

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
No, Kirby is the 3rd worst for sure.
Its should be like this:

Mewtwo
Ness
Kirby
Pichu
Bowser

Nevertheless, T!mmy is a AMAZING player, and VERY fun to watch!
LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

i'll leave this open for a little while longer because t!mmy is a cool dude, but this topic is really pointless lol

D

Deleted member

well i woulndt put bowser at the bottom....his shffl'd aerials r pretty decent and so is his dsmash, he's got a lot of knockback which makes him way better than pichu and mewtwo (kirby is the unspikable and the un-edgeguardable :D)

but ness?? his bair is like zelda's fair and bair which if u get them to a certain point is like godly, and his fsmash is strong and has a lot of knockback so idk y ppl can hate ness so bad...

but i guess ppl r different cuz i hate marth with so much intensity (which on these forums is like a crime right?) that ppl just stare and laugh :]

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Okay, time to end this thread:

Bottom Tier
Mewtwo
Kirby/Pichu

I think everything's said that needs to be said now. Anything more seems like it would fit better in the Kirby General Discussion thread, or the Kirby vs Bowser thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom