• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Syracuse Smashers (or people close by)

xCheeZe

Smash Rookie
At the moment theres give or take 3 of us (who read smashboards and keep up with ATs in both melee and brawl) but we're looking for others out there.

xCheeZe

Smash Rookie
I'm at sadler hall, freddyp is at watson hall and george (who we actually havnt played with yet but contacted me via. smash boards) is on south. my aim is NLDestroyer22

Spidah

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I will be a freshmen at syracuse this fall as a CS Major. Hope we can get in touch, eventhou I'm not at a pro level or anything, I do play a lot with friends with official tourney rules, SSBM and SSBB :')

Sharky

Smash Master
I was thinking about this, and maybe inviting some of my rochester friends to join in on the fun. I support the idea. Also we should smash sometime. Like any of you guys, I'm open. aim: thishereisashark

Drazon

Smash Cadet
AIM: vumanchu08
MSN: drazon@live.com

I'm juggling grad parties most weekends and a full time job on weekdays, but let me know ahead of time and I'll see what I can do.

Top Bottom