• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sypher Biweekly #41 - Fairfax, VA - 5/25/13

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Singles:
1: DoH
2: Ether
3: MilkMan
4: Bones
5: The Doug
5: Boss
7: rayqr
7: ChaosKnight
9: ScrapMettle
9: Wenbo
9: knightpraetor
9: DJ
13: SypherPhoenix
13: Emma Watson's Boyfriend
13: Bubbaking
13: Mai-Kun
17: R.E.M.
17: Tray-tor
17: Oasys
17: Cutlass
17: D-Dawg
17: Minz

Doubles:
1: Mary Kate & Ashley (DoH + MilkMan)
2: The Goddamn Demon King of Elru (Ether + The Doug)
3: Wenbones (Wenbo + Bones)
4: Vermillion Hell (knightpraetor + ScrapMettle)
5: The Ginja Ninjas (Twitch + Nick Hazard)
5: "your face is an unacceptable name" - Mike Kessinger (Bubbaking + Mai-Kun)
7: Thunderdrome (Mark + Oasys)

Ether

Smash Ace
really fun tournament. DoH is a good guy. My set with Boss was, well....boss. Milkman, I gave it my all, and even though it was a 3-0, each game was close.

good games everybody. Sorry for the one guy I went sheik on instead of marth, but you gotta learn the matchup!

Ether

Smash Ace
oh yeah, I remember now. I was trying to offer to replay the entire set doing Marth dittos, which would've worked per Gentleman's clause, right? but Milkman or somebody came over and wanted me to get off the sticks.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Thanks for posting the results. Actually I have a couple friends in Fairfax and they want to go to some tournaments, so this is a good start lol. I will spread the word!

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
Who the heck was that brand new Smasher that I had to play round 1 at this tourney? He told me his name was David Gilliam and that he was on FB, but I couldn't find him online for the life of me. I was supposed to help him out by showing him some vids and stuff... :ohwell:

Top Bottom