• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sympathy for the Bowser

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
You know, that was all actually very thought out....should be some sort of thesis paper or something...

“Rescue me and I’ll bake you a cake?” A CAKE? *****, I didn’t fight my way through twenty worlds full of armed guards and spikes and fire just for god****ed baked goods
lol how true....

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
*groan*

That was... "unique." Very, very unique. And not weird.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
"Watching Bowser try to win a match is like watching a two-legged dog try to sprint: adorable, but ultimately depressing."

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Perhaps I should have highlighted the 'adorable' part for you so you're not mistaking what i'm saying :)

Banned via Administration
dear OP and whoever wrote that (i didnt bother reading more than a few lines): GET A ****ING LIFE.

legendofme

Smash Journeyman
Bowser needs no sympathy.

He is a black magician, who in which case could have destroyed the mushroom kingdom anytime he wanted to with his gimongous army and offsprings. Has a son who was closer to destroying Mario than he was. Bowser is the very best Nintendo character...seriously.

DiabolicScheme

Smash Rookie
I thought this was absolutely brilliant. If you think about it, what REALLY has he done to get such a bad rap? He's just misunderstood. lol.

I don't know if I would say he's the worst character in Melee though.

goateeguy

Smash Ace
lol, the only time he's ever fired something so simple as bullet bills were in self-defense or when he got possessed in superstar saga. has he ever even eaten anybody? i think the mario games are just propoganda that the aforementioned "princess" peach forced miyamoto to make.

dude, everyone but you thinks it's funny. what kind of humor do you like? fart jokes?
who is everyone? look at every single person who found this pile of **** funny, i guarantee you they are some of the biggest losers on the face of the earth

lol OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i love when people try to prove they're not losers with their salary ROFL just shows u are indeed a loser. gg.

Banana_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Not sure if this thread really belongs here...
Nontheless! I found this to be an amusing read.
You certainly have a good deal of imagination, even if it is a very odd kind of imagination. Totally twisting a situation, I like that.
Thanks for the entertainment!

EDIT: Hey, people, not to sound preachy here but really, try to keep this thread on topic! You guys liked it as well, and everyone has their own perception/vision on what humor is or supposed to be. If a certain dude with a numerical nickname likes to bash on people and call them losers because they don't share his perception of humor, just let him and ignore him.
No use in feeding a flamer's fire, right?

EDIT: Hey, people, not to sound preachy here but really, try to keep this thread on topic! You guys liked it as well, and everyone has their own perception/vision on what humor is or supposed to be. If a certain dude with a numerical nickname likes to bash on people and call them losers because they don't share his perception of humor, just let him and ignore him.
BEEP BOOP BEEP BAP i have numerical name i am robot 282365 MUST FLAME HUMANS FOR LACK OF HUMOR BEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP

ERROR ERROR must recharge batteries BLOOP BLOOP BEEEEEP BOOP BOP KEVINM IS A ***GOT GEEEEEEEGEEEEEEEEEEE BEEP

goateeguy

Smash Ace
i agree. let us not stop to shout rabid insults at those who deserve them...i mean um...bring them upon themselves.

oh, and for the record, robots know no humor. you can't program that.

i agree. let us not stop to shout rabid insults at those who deserve them...i mean um...bring them upon themselves.

oh, and for the record, robots know no humor. you can't program that.
cybernetic ghost of christmas past. gg.

Top Bottom