• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sylux and Spire

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Sup guys, I saw a thread similar to this kind of thing, so I thought I'd try it out myself...

Sylux

B: Shock Coil. Repeatingly pushing causes increased damage over time. Hold B to regain health.

B+Smash: Missile. Similar to Samus' Missiles, but slower, don't curve, and are slightly stronger.

B+Down: Lockjaw. Instantly lay a bomb. Lay 2 and it creates a chain. Lay 3...major damage. Bombs remain after move complete.

B+Up: Shock-boost. Boosts slightly. Minor damage if hits other opponents.

Spire

B: Magmaul: Minor attack causing slight burn. Hold B, attack is stronger and burn is stronger and lasts longer.

B+Smash: Power shot. Minor damage attack. Slightly stronger when charged.

B+Down: Diavalance. Puts Spire in Diavalance form. Moderate damage when you press B. Press B+Down again to resume original form.

B+Up. Volcano boost. Similar to Fox's Fire Fox. Creates comet-like effect. Spurts fire from back doing moderate damage.

yeah, I'm a dork :laugh: but I was bored and I thought this would be kind of cool. Hope you enjoy

dotdotdot!

BRoomer
BRoomer
Conker1 said:
who and who?
They are Metroid characters, you fight them in the DS game "Metroid Prime: Hunters." Neat character designs, but of very little real use in the game other than PCs in Multiplayer.

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
just to dvide the thread more, i think weavel would be the best hunter to add. id ont think any of them have enough reputation though. i hear that one will be coming to corruption though.that helps his (whoever 'he' is) chances.

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace
Samus, Zamus,, and Ridley are the only characters that need in brawl to represent Metroid. Besides, 4 would be crazy, plus, Trace? Silux? Weavel? Nilux? Spire? Huh?

Stryks

Smash Hero
Nilux??
ANYWAY theres already a hunter thread, nothing offiacl, but all hunters are discussed there, im surprised a guy with 500+ posts didnt search:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=81583&highlight=hunter

Anyway trace doesnt have any hands, how would he grab/hold on the edge, I know bad example but Sylux and weavel would be sick in brawl here are some movesets I did a while back:

Ok here it is the sylux moveset! (just B moves, full moveset may come sooner or l8r):

B: Shock Coil: Has 0 knockback, is made just to rapidly increase oponents damage, when using this move, it doesnt have stun, but will make the oponent move way slower, u can use this move, and when the oponent is getting closer, cancel the attack, dodge oponents move the Fsmash him to hell XD just an idea...

<>B: Force blade: Sylux weapons looks to me like some type of sword/blade, so decide to incorporate that in one of his moves:
Quite simple actually, Sylux does a powerful slash that sends a wave/slash attack forward (imagine the wave thing that kirby does after he lands on the grounds after executing the Upb move), only this one will be far more powerful, it will take a lag at 1st to make it, but when done, the move is super fast and has high knockback...

DownB: Lock jaw
HE transforms into lock jaw and places a bomb in the ground (if placed on the air, the bomb will float there), this bomb will stay in the ground for a long time, unless someone touches the bomb, the person wil lget damaged by it, also, if sylux palces 2 bombs, a tripwire will be made, if someone touches the tripwire, the bombs will explode, and thus damages neraby oponents, if a 3rd bomb is placed, a second tripwire will apepar, but a combination of 2 tripwires/3 bombs wil lnto last long, only a second or 2, so u should use this move wisely... XD...

UpB: Dive Bom:
Had the idea after seeing the MPH intro where sylux crashes on the Glactic federation soldier, sylux will propel straight upward at 90 degrees, then in the air he'll charge just like fox does when starting the upb move, then goes 45 degrees forward/downward making an explosion of energy when he crashes, tough when he crashes in the earth, it has some lag b4 u can then fight...
When used on the ground: He'll do the move exactly in the air, but without the charge he does in mid air, and has less lag when he crashes on the stage...

Super: Delano assault
Sylux calls the delano 7 (his ship) and then the sip will fire multiple fast energy shots, that make explosion on the stage, the last hit will be double the size and wil ldo twice damaga/knockback, but is twice as slow...
Weavel moveset:

B: Battlehammer - would shoot as fast as falcos B, weavel will shoot a powerful explosive shots forward in an arc, if the shot hits an oponent, they will receive high damaga and mid-knockback, if the attack misses, it will make a big "splash" on the ground, damaging nearby oponents...

<> Blade-slash: will propel himself forward and slash with his blade on his arm any oponent near, doing high damage and knockback, toug h the dash is a tad slow and thus can be didged easier than other dash moves...

Upb Slash jump: Weavel will jump kinda like marths upb, slashing anyone near and gives one powerful mid-high knockback hit...

downB: Half turret:
Yeah thats rite half turret, weavel will seperate himself leaving the turret in the place where he executed the move, then weavel will move a tad faster, but will be more lighter than usual, he'll have the same moves (except A moves where he needs his legs) and by pressing downB again, the turret will dissapear and reappear and thus makin weavels body whole again, will had a little lag when seperating and uniting (pretty much as the same lag between sheik/zelda tranformation)

Super: Blade stryker: (:p put the y so it has to do with my name XD)
Weavel will do rapid slashes in every direction possible, each slash wil lsend like a slash wave (imagine the thing kirby sends when he does the UPB then fallin to the stage, only way faster, in all directions and more powerful), the barrage will last a few seconds, but will create chaos and destruction, just how we all like it!!

McCloud_Master

Smash Apprentice
The Hunters are Samus, Spire, Trace, Kanden, Sylux, Noxous, and Weavel.

Weavel would be easy to counter in battle with him lagging with his half turret.

Pvt DONUT

Smash Rookie
Sylux would be the perfect Hunter, if any, to be in brawl. He could have an awesome move set. If he does make it in Brawl he'll definetly be my main

Top Bottom