• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Swoops Should Add This To His Guide :D-The TRUE Source of Dorf's Power

F3NiiX

Smash Apprentice
Thi belongs in the bio section of How To Murder Stuff:

First of all, everyone knows that dorf's down air is actually him shooting lightning from his beard. That is old news. BUT, has anyone questioned the source? For the past few weeks I have been researching this and I think I finally found an answer:

During most Zelda games, Ganondorf is said to have the triforce of power and is nowhere to be seen for a majority of the game. One may question, where is he and what is he doing? Well I believe that Ganondorf is chillin' in his castle. So, what does he do in his castle? I'm glad you asked. The point is, his power does not come from the triforce of power, that would be too easy. He actually attaches the triforce of power to his Feety Pajamas of Doom. He then scuttles across his Rug of Infinite Power that he made with only his hands and the Sword of the Sages. This process builds up a LOT of static electricity, which is then applied to Ganondorf's beard by rythmic stroking to the beat of the Electric Slide.

By now you must be all like, Okay okay, thats where the power for his jab, part of his up b, and his down air come from, but wait, what about the purple flame attacks? Well Im glad you asked:

Everyone knows that Potassium Chloride burns purple. Ganondorf stores canisters of this substance in multiple places in his armor, primarily his forearms, legs, hands, and elbows. But wait, just impact alone wouldn't ignite the Potassium Chloride. Instead, Ganondorf siphons power from his beard to various places in his body. For example: the forward smash is actually Ganondorf siphoning electricity to his elbow, thus igniting the potassium chloride and producing the effect we see. So in reality, the attacks associated with purple flames are really lightning attacks from his beard. This explains his down b, up b, side b, and his forward smash

BUT WAIT!!!! What about the uptilt? The truth is, Ganondorf has IBS, more commonly known as irritable bowel syndrome. Unlike the ordinary person with IBS, Ganondorf uses it to his advantage and siphons electricity from his beard to his bowels, thus creating a vortex of doom that implodes, creating what we know as the volcano kick. No it is not a fire attack, it is lightning too, explaining why it is super affective on charizard and squirtle.

BUT WAIT!!! What about his other moves like his sparta kick, his up air, and all of his other moves that just don't seem to be special? IM GLAD YOU ASKED! The truth is that Ganondorf has a complex series of electromagnets throughout his armor. He siphons electricity in various currents to create repelling magnetic fields that propel various parts of his body at great force. This explains the dtilt, ftilt, uair, fair, nair, and the bair.

So please educate people on the truth, which is that all of Ganondorf's moves require the use of his thunder beard that is as powerful as it is because of the triforce of power being attached to his feety pajamas of doom that he scuttles across his rug of infinite power in and then strokes his beard to the beat of the electric slide.

Of course all of the is only possible because he is Mega Super Evil Extreme Evil Supreme.********

This is even more impressive than the followup chart. :)
The truth is, it's AS impressive as the chart, because it is also the source of the results of the chart. After reading this it should be obvious that the results of the chart are soley governed by the thunderbeard. With the natural electric field associated with the nervous systems of all living beings combined with the great power of the electricity flowing through dorf, all of the results work out the way that they do because of the interacting electric fields. So in essence, the chart is basically another hair of awesomeness from the beard of mega thunder evil.

I wonder where he bought his feety pajamas? Then we could grow beards and become as awesome as Ganon, but not quite as good.
Impossible. His feety pajamas came to him in an Evil Dream. XD He then siphoned lightning from his beard, the little lightning he had from his own nervous system, and siphoned it to his brain, thus creating the feety pajamas of doom.

Of cawz!

Ganondorf doesn't have 'dark magic' or necrotic, soul-burning energy (well he does, but he saves that pain for when he'll finally annihilate Link at the time and place of his choosing).
It's chemistry! Ganon is the man.

An implosion in the bowels could not be helpful for Ganon, though. His minions might have given you that story, to spread rumour of weakness in his immortal frame, but rest assured it is a total fabrication of the Most Cunning Shapeshifter himself, existing only to lure premature and ill-informed attempts at "heroism" to the tip of his sword.

No, what is known to me, is the electric current running to his bowels alters the blood flow in his lower body; in particular, his legs. This manipulated blood flow has the special property, given the unique Gerudo origin of his blood (and the particular biological endowment he is afforded as the sole male Gerudo born in a century), of inducing combustion and the slightest nuclear fission in the fluids (air) in contact with his skin tissue.
In addition to the vacuum effect consisting in changes in air pressure from the combustion, this reaction creates - at his will, since his persistent regimen of scuttling across his Rug of Infinite Power has gained him perfect control of his own heart rate - the bone-searing detonation we all observe and denote Volcano Kick.

A more correct term might be Nuke Kick, but tradition I think will hold its sway.

Now go you among the unbeholden, disciples my kin, and may the Beast King inspire you with invincible terror.
Sir, you have earned my respect. I didn't think anyone else knew!

Not only is Ganon like the manliest character in Brawl who's one of the strongest in the entire game, he's also the smartest by far! He's the only one who incorpurates physics, chemistry and ancient magic power! Now you may realize that now Ganon is the best character in the game, you are right, now go, go into the wisdom that has been set in stone before your very eyes!
You are almost correct and I respect you for getting as far as you did, but the truth is that Ganon is not at all the best character in the game. He doesn't even come close. On the other hand, my main, is greater than Tabuu. I'm talking of course, about Dorf.
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRFFFF, not ganon.

A few days ago I started a match on Battlefield by Wizkicking to the opponent's platform and then using Flight of Ganon.

My opponent SD'd. I only assume from mania.

(I murdered him on the next stock with a stomp, too.)

Surely to explain this godly might would prostrate all our enemies before us. On that you are no doubt right, F3NiiX.
Well isnt it obvious? First dorf used his thunderbeard to pause the game, then he went and bought a really fancy spoon. He then spent years training his mind/facial hair to bend the spoon. He then realized that there was no spoon, as there is no gravity, then resumed the game and defied gravity. The fact that your opponent SD'd is due to his mind exploding from dorf's sheer awesomenicity. Of course this is only possible for 3 reasons:

He is a fast character
He has really good facial hair with super powers
He is actually high tier, but is currently biding his time.

Any questions or comments are appreciated. :D

F3NiiX

Smash Apprentice
TP, i put an explanation to your response, which was greatly appreciated btw, back up top to explain the relationship to the chart :D.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
my mortal mind cannot comprehend the insane amounts of epic that is exuding from this thread...

Terodactyl Yelnats

Smash Ace
NNID
Perseids_Tero
I wonder where he bought his feety pajamas? Then we could grow beards and become as awesome as Ganon, but not quite as good.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Of cawz!

Ganondorf doesn't have 'dark magic' or necrotic, soul-burning energy (well he does, but he saves that pain for when he'll finally annihilate Link at the time and place of his choosing).
It's chemistry! Ganon is the man.

BUT WAIT!!!! What about the uptilt? The truth is, Ganondorf has IBS, more commonly known as irritable bowel syndrome. Unlike the ordinary person with IBS, Ganondorf uses it to his advantage and siphons electricity from his beard to his bowels, thus creating a vortex of doom that implodes, creating what we know as the volcano kick. No it is not a fire attack, it is lightning too, explaining why it is super affective on charizard and squirtle.
An implosion in the bowels could not be helpful for Ganon, though. His minions might have given you that story, to spread rumour of weakness in his immortal frame, but rest assured it is a total fabrication of the Most Cunning Shapeshifter himself, existing only to lure premature and ill-informed attempts at "heroism" to the tip of his sword.

No, what is known to me, is the electric current running to his bowels alters the blood flow in his lower body; in particular, his legs. This manipulated blood flow has the special property, given the unique Gerudo origin of his blood (and the particular biological endowment he is afforded as the sole male Gerudo born in a century), of inducing combustion and the slightest nuclear fission in the fluids (air) in contact with his skin tissue.
In addition to the vacuum effect consisting in changes in air pressure from the combustion, this reaction creates - at his will, since his persistent regimen of scuttling across his Rug of Infinite Power has gained him perfect control of his own heart rate - the bone-searing detonation we all observe and denote Volcano Kick.

A more correct term might be Nuke Kick, but tradition I think will hold its sway.

Now go you among the unbeholden, disciples my kin, and may the Beast King inspire you with invincible terror.

:034:

Smash Hero
Ganondorf has gone over into Air Gear-like physics. Now we all need is fanservice and maining Ganon will be like being in an Oh!Great story.

Terodactyl Yelnats

Smash Ace
NNID
Perseids_Tero
Not only is Ganon like the manliest character in Brawl who's one of the strongest in the entire game, he's also the smartest by far! He's the only one who incorpurates physics, chemistry and ancient magic power! Now you may realize that now Ganon is the best character in the game, you are right, now go, go into the wisdom that has been set in stone before your very eyes!

F3NiiX

Smash Apprentice
To all those angry about losing as dorf in tourneys, all you have to do is explain the true source of dorf's power to your opponent and they will be so scared that they mess up and cry.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
A few days ago I started a match on Battlefield by Wizkicking to the opponent's platform and then using Flight of Ganon.

My opponent SD'd. I only assume from mania.

(I murdered him on the next stock with a stomp, too.)

Surely to explain this godly might would prostrate all our enemies before us. On that you are no doubt right, F3NiiX.

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
Listen You Swashbuckler, Its Ganondorf Or Ganon. End Of Discussion. Dorf Sounds Like Dwarf, And Makes Him Sound Like A *****. Only Use Dorf In Team Battles, The Combined Usage Of Ganon And Dorf Makes Good **** Times.

F3NiiX

Smash Apprentice
Listen You Swashbuckler, Its Ganondorf Or Ganon. End Of Discussion. Dorf Sounds Like Dwarf, And Makes Him Sound Like A *****. Only Use Dorf In Team Battles, The Combined Usage Of Ganon And Dorf Makes Good **** Times.
Of course it sounds like dwarf! He is the fabled dwarf that grew to be 6 ft tall, derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
This is almost as good as the "King Dedede is the best character ever" thread over at the Dedede boards. If you don't know what I'm talking about, go there. I think it's stickied.

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
about the flight of ganon tech, which i see u havent explained, its another use of his electromagnets he jumps in the air and uses his beards electricity to put his electrical energy into a REVERSE polarity thunder stomp or thunder pulse that instead of pushing his opponents down skyrockets him higher than the sky, if he put his full force into one of these... three things WILL happen.

the first thing is that the crushing force would cause the stage to split in a half and fall off the screen, secondly ALL the other characters fly off the screen for KO's and by all i dont mean just the characters that are playing i mean EVERYONE becuase of the fallin of the stage crashes down upon the character select box from the stages select screen which is far above the character select screen all the characters die, and u just un-unlocked all your characters the select screen would then only feature ganon and the remains of the stage he crushed...

thirdly ganon will luanch so high that he himself cannot come back down, he'd rocket through space having to warlock punch any objects in his way.. he would crush meteors and obliterate planets he often considers doing this so he may someday destroy the universe... the reason he hasnt is becuase he must still crush the one known as link

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Oh god...disregard this post. It was meant to go somewhere else and I guess I clicked on the wrong area. D:

Oh, and Ganondorf KICKS ***.

LordofDarkness

Smash Cadet
Excellent! Ganondorf discovered the applications of electricity in Hyrule! He's like Ben Franklin with less sharing of knowledge and more plated ***kicking.

Fun read. You rule. I'm going to quote something from this and put it in my sig... I'm thinking something with the Rug of Infinite Power.

Top Bottom