• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWIMMING :D Yeah, confirmed.

LevesqueIsKing

Smash Cadet
Alright, it wasn't the greatest view, but yeah, it looked like someone swam.

If this is true, then why wouldn't anyone at E4A have reported on it yet? Surely they would have played Delfino Plaza atleast once...

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
i bet some caracters will be able to swim faster then others (squirtle) and as for charizard i guess he will automatically get called back and squirlte will come out.That would be so awsome if charizard could swim in norfair!!

sonic will probably have a lifejacket :p

Ice man

Smash Journeyman
Swiming shuold be an interesting new feature, bad news for heavy characters though.

Al Calnos

Smash Journeyman
I recall an episode of the anime that contradicts the pokedex entry and Charizard was tossed into a shallow lake, completely submerged, then pops back out with the flame in tact. One of the reasons the anime is stupid...

However, Charizard swimming in Norfair would be badass. He should at least not take damage, since fire-types are suppose to be resistant to lava and all...

Top Bottom