• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Roster Evolution: (3-1)break

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
(sorry about not updating, things are getting busy where i'm at)
Round 3 is over
in the long run
it was kinda obvious of who won and lost,
not to pamper it anymore,
the winner of round 3 is . . .
BigAxle
you came out with flying colors mate,
will you be the one to finish this or not,

and of corse the loser of round 3 is . . .
Fortanono
your third partys were your demise,
good luck next go,

as it seems,
the bonus round went off pretty well,
we might do this again another time,
but now its back to business

your rosters are back to normal now,
you all have 32 slots at your disposal,
we will return at Friday at midnight,
seeing if I can get back on track that is,

Round 4 break period starts now​
Contestant list:
Shortiecanbrawl-
smashermaster-
bigaxle-
tepig2000-
lonekonwolf-

Vote count:
Fortanono: 5
Shortiecanbrawl:1
smashermaster-1
Bigaxle-0
tepig2000-2
lonekonwolf-1

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
I wonder who keeps voting for me? I'm always getting at least one vote. Hmmm

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704

Have a ball.

Added: Ness, Lucas, Sylveon, Mr G&W, ROB, Miss Fit, Olimar, Wario, Peach, Diddy + Dixie, Ridley, Ganondorf, Chrom + Lucina, Little Mac, Meta Knight, Palutena. Most of them are self explantory I guess, but I figure I'll throw in my reasoning for some of them.

Diddy + Dixie: I really liked the idea of Diddy being with Dixie. I think that the mechanic is a strong part of the series, and it would be neat to see that incorperated into Smash.
Chrom + Lucina: Again, it would be cool to see the duel fighter mechanic added. I would like this to more specifically reflect how it is in FE:A though. Whether it's Chrom being the main used character, and Lucina acting as a Nana/Luma, or however. On top of this, I believe they're both great choices for a FE character, but without the mechanic lack real pizzaz on their own.
Slyveon: To put it simply, I wanted to throw in a wild card (So no Brawl + Mewtwo), I hate the idea of just making a roster of my favorites (Zoroark), and Slyveon is a decent choice from gen VI.

Last edited:

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
SWF Roster Round 4.png

I added Mario, Peach, Bowser, DK, Diddy, Wario, Yoshi, Link, Zelda, Ganondorf, Pit, Samus, Fox, Wolf, Captian Falcon, Pikachu, Pokemon Trainer, Mewtwo, Marth, Kirby, King Dedede, Olimar, and Ness. I don't think I need to explain those characters.

Paper Mario, Bowser Jr, Dixie Kong, Toon Zelda, Lucina, Dark Samus, Ninten and Dark Pit were replaced for Mario, Bowser, Diddy Kong, Zelda, Marth, Samus, Ness and Pit, at least for now (in some cases). I may add some of them back in a later round.

K Rool was removed for DK at least for now. I may add him back in a later round.

Tingle replaced for Link at least for now. I may add him back in a later round.

Bandana Dee, Samurai Goroh and Krystal were replaced by the main characters for their series, at least for now. I may add some of them back in a later round.

Meowth and Blaziken are not as important as Pikachu, Mewtwo or the Pokemon Trainer. I may add one of them back in a later round.

Golden Icarus

Smash Lord
Um...since the other two don't seem to be sending in their rosters, I think there's a certain someone and a certain Louie G. who could take their spots. *wink wink* *nudge nudge* (I'm desperate, okay)

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Can you give me tonight to send it in? Some emergencies came up Friday.
(sorry about not updating, things are getting busy where i'm at)
Round 3 is over
in the long run
it was kinda obvious of who won and lost,
not to pamper it anymore,
the winner of round 3 is . . .
BigAxle
you came out with flying colors mate,
will you be the one to finish this or not,

and of corse the loser of round 3 is . . .
Fortanono
your third partys were your demise,
good luck next go,

as it seems,
the bonus round went off pretty well,
we might do this again another time,
but now its back to business

your rosters are back to normal now,
you all have 32 slots at your disposal,
we will return at Friday at midnight,
seeing if I can get back on track that is,

Round 4 break period starts now​
Contestant list:
Shortiecanbrawl-
smashermaster-
bigaxle-
tepig2000-
lonekonwolf-

Vote count:
Fortanono: 5
Shortiecanbrawl:1
smashermaster-1
Bigaxle-0
tepig2000-2
lonekonwolf-1

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

eh, no problem, I got some business I have to take care of too, probably going have to wait awhile before I can even update it (my schedule is too busy)

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team

Version IV.
Additions: ROB, Peach, Zelda/Sheik, Diddy, Meta Knight, PT, Ridley, Ike, Shulk, Bowser, G-Dorf, Pit, Dedede, Ness, Issac, Wariom Palutena, Falco, Villager.

My roster is styled similarly to Brawl in sorts. Newcomer additions were mostly logical additions with some new picks like Issac, Shulk, Palutena and Ridley.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
sadly yes, my schedule has completely overrun this game, i'm usually busy at work, studies has became a hassle, and eventually I start college, i'm running out of time for this site and thread, so I am sorry

and @ Gunla Gunla , I would actually appreciate if you'll take over this thread, especially, so if you can that'll take a bit of some time off and some worries my hands mate

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
sadly yes, my schedule has completely overrun this game, i'm usually busy at work, studies has became a hassle, and eventually I start college, i'm running out of time for this site and thread, so I am sorry

and @ Gunla Gunla , I would actually appreciate if you'll take over this thread, especially, so if you can that'll take a bit of some time off and some worries my hands mate
Should I start a new round right now, make a new thread entirely or reset the game?

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team

I don't know, whatever fits you I guess
Might make a new thread, but I'd rather not end it up getting locked. What do you think? (I mean, Groose made RTC into a new thread after Smash Fan let go of it)

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Might make a new thread, but I'd rather not end it up getting locked. What do you think? (I mean, Groose made RTC into a new thread after Smash Fan let go of it)
you can go make a new thread, and i'll go tell falkoopa or one of the moderators to abandon and lock this thread, will that work?

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
you can go make a new thread, and i'll go tell falkoopa or one of the moderators to abandon and lock this thread, will that work?
Totally. I'll try having it up later today.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
You guys can join once I finish the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom