• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Low-Tier Tourney: Link

chandy

Smash Journeyman
Been ages since I posted in this board =D

The problem is a lot of the top players don't play wifi and aren't nesassarily great on it...
I nominate Afro to be a part. I wouldn't mind being a part of this myself if we don't have enuf link mains. I have lrnd2wifi =D

Legan

Smash Lord
Im actually pretty good at wifi, I can compete if you guys want me to. I should be available as long as nothing important comes up.

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
I hope this is on a Saturday or Sunday. I don't have any college to attend on those days.

Apparantly my ISP is sending out a new router for us to use. Maybe that will solve my wifi issues that have been happening with our current one.

I haven't upgraded to Wii v4.1 yet though, don't know if that would help. I don't know if there are any safety precautions I need to know before I would update though, with having it hacked. I could check.

M4ge

Smash Journeyman
So anyway, now that everyone seems to have their wii back/wifi, I think the list needs revision.
1. Legan
2. KirinBlaze if he's not doing Mario already.
3. Blubba
4. Ritch.
5. Whoever

Dunno Link mains. Your vote on who you want 5th. Or 4th if Kirin goes Mario.

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
I don't remember specifically stating my wifi was fixed all the way. x_x

Imma see what updating does this weekend... after I am free from helping put up a fence in the backyard... <_<

AfroTwist ShadowPie

Smash Journeyman
We just discussed this in the chat room and we decided it to be:
1. Legan
2. KirinBlaze
3. Blubba
4. Ritch
5. Shin
6. Me
7. Sasook
8. Mr-R
9. Chandy

Is that fine? >.>

M4ge

Smash Journeyman
Why would you even put Chandy on that list? He's terrible.

ShinTwist-ScreamPaste

Smash Cadet
1. Legan
2. KirinBlaze
3. Blubba
4. Ritch
5. Shin
6. Me
7. Sasook
8. Mr-R

^ This. We have three people with a potential small chance to drop out, so, 8 entries covers all possible absentees.

Also, Chandy thinks Link is mid tier, he's banned from tournies.

AfroTwist ShadowPie

Smash Journeyman
1. Legan
2. KirinBlaze
3. Blubba
4. Ritch
5. ShinTwist-ScreamPaste
6. AftoTwist ShadowPie
7. Sasook
8. Mr-R

Mkay? Deadline is today...
Someone should send it in o.O

Ich Bin Awesome

Smash Journeyman
Whoa, whoa, whoa...you're forgetting two very important people here.

Namely me, but also Finnz. He is the best wifi Link i've ever played.

New list order:

1. Finnz
2. Legan
3. Blubba
4. Ich bin Awesome
5. Ritch
6. ShinTwist-ScreamPaste
7. AfroTwist ShadowPie
8. Sasook
9. Mr-R

btw, i've played one of the better wifi Mario's (Vato) and came out on top.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I played Finzz before on wifeezy but i think he plays gay brawl+ now.

Legan

Smash Lord

New list order:

1. Finnz
2. Legan
3. Blubba
4. Ich bin Awesome
5. Ritch
6. ShinTwist-ScreamPaste
7. AfroTwist ShadowPie
8. Sasook
9. Mr-R

I dont think that any other player has gotten 1600+ points on an aib ladder going all link other than me ich. Finzz is good but theres noway he could play better than I could in a tournament setting, even if it is wifi.

And vato is not very good ich

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Haha I got 1200 on the ladder going all Link.........................it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard. Like honestly Link is impossible to play online I don't even try it anymore<_<

M4ge

Smash Journeyman

New list order:

1. Finnz
2. Legan
3. Blubba
4. Ich bin Awesome
5. Ritch
6. ShinTwist-ScreamPaste
7. AfroTwist ShadowPie
8. Sasook
9. Mr-R

Ich, you're a funny guy. <3

Ich Bin Awesome

Smash Journeyman
Thanks mage.

But, yeah list is valid. Only person I'm not sure about is Ritch he's 4/5. Blubba can vouch for me, I fought ritch like for 2 matches, and maybe Legan (but I played him a good while ago). But Finnz is definitely the best wifi Link I've ever played.

Ich Bin Awesome

Smash Journeyman
I dont think that any other player has gotten 1600+ points on an aib ladder going all link other than me ich. Finzz is good but theres noway he could play better than I could in a tournament setting, even if it is wifi.

And vato is not very good ich
True, Vato isn't very good, but if you take a look at the similar Mario thread you'll see he's being touted as one of their better wifi players.

As for you not being on the top of the list, well that's probably because i haven't played you in a while and you probably got way better at wifi now that you play it more. Have you played finnz lately btw?

You forgot me.
-hurt.- :(

Nah I can understand why, we never really got a chance to play. xD
Actually i did just forget you oops...

1. Finnz
2. Legan
3. KirinBlaze
4. Blubba
5. Ich bin Awesome
6. Ritch
7. ShinTwist-ScreamPaste
8. AfroTwist ShadowPie
9. Sasook
10. Mr-R

And we probably haven't played cause you're all the way in the wrong coast.

Legan

Smash Lord
True, Vato isn't very good, but if you take a look at the similar Mario thread you'll see he's being touted as one of their better wifi players.

As for you not being on the top of the list, well that's probably because i haven't played you in a while and you probably got way better at wifi now that you play it more. Have you played finnz lately btw?

Actually i did just forget you oops...

1. Finnz
2. Legan
3. KirinBlaze
4. Blubba
5. Ich bin Awesome
6. Ritch
7. ShinTwist-ScreamPaste
8. AfroTwist ShadowPie
9. Sasook
10. Mr-R

And we probably haven't played cause you're all the way in the wrong coast.
No i havent play finzz but ive played alot of the top wifi players and I win and hold my own against them. Playing well against you and playing against established wifi pro's are very different tho ich.

I play wifi for the lulz but if it's for a good cause then I put all my effort into it. Offine Skill transfers to online skill, if you say other wise than its just a cop out. It doesnt work the other way around though. Believe me, im your best canidate but if you want finzz as number one then go for it.

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
I honestly don't know if we should include finnz due to his inactivity. I'm also pretty sure he just plays Brawl+ now. I think we should keep the roster Shin had posted a page back, but this is just my opinion. Feel free to disagree.

18.15.2.15x12.9.14.11

Smash Cadet
Has Finnz even agreed to play in this tourney?

1. Legan
2. KirinBlaze
3. Blubba

This for top 3, who cares about the rest. xP Finnz if he agrees to enter, I guess.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
The list has been finalized and sent in.

1. Legan 2. Blubba Pinecone 3. KirinBlaze 4. Shintwist_Shinpaste 5. Ich Bin Awesome 6. Ritch 7. Afrotwist_Blueberrypie

Yes, a lot of other people wish they could compete and all that jazz (like myself). But the deadline has been met, so its over. No one else post suggestions.

vato_break

Smash Master
lol@link players can't wait till i fight one of you...ask deva about that 2 stocked he received ^_- see you in the finals..if you make it that far xD

M4ge

Smash Journeyman
Wow. Thanks for the trash talk. TBH, no one cares about this at all. It's frigging wifi.

Have fun taking it seriously though.

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
yeah forsure 2009 joiner
You make youself look like a fool by saying that. Stop posting random and stupid things please. You act like 2007 had a big part in Brawl's metagame or something so thanks for the useless posts. Please don't make yourself look like a scrub.

vato_break

Smash Master
You make youself look like a fool by saying that. Stop posting random and stupid things please. You act like 2007 had a big part in Brawl's metagame or something so thanks for the useless posts. Please don't make yourself look like a scrub.
I'll take it into consideration

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
thats exactly what i'm doing, according to the link boards i am a scrub so i think i should act like one.
So when one Link says you're not that good it must mean an entire board, which somehow gives you the right to post random things?

Don't think so.

Top Bottom