• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress SWF Community Voted Tier List - 3.0 COMPLETE

Xyrohip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Xyrohip
I would simply like to throw in the fact that while Kirby is bad with reg moves he may see some play at evo due to his great customs

Xyrohip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Xyrohip
I love how these tierlists will be completely obsolete in a few months. Especially with customs coming in with most large scale tourneys in the future. Also mewtwo better be C+ Tier ! MewtwoMainsUnite
We need these characters
:roypm::snake::squirtle::pichumelee:

Last edited:

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
OMG my posts don't show up for 10 minutes, I post again, and then they both show up fml double post

Last edited:

ShortcutButton

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShortcutButton
:4robinm: :4megaman: :4pit: :4wario: :4olimar: :4kirby: :4tlink: :4myfriends: :4pacman: :4link:

+1 Robin
-1 Megaman
+1 Pit
+1 Wario
-2 Olimar
+1 Kirby
+1 Toon Link
-2 Ike
+1 Pec-Men
-1 Link

Robin up a tier, Ike down a tier.

Pit vs Megaman is the smallest gap so far imo.

Last edited:

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
Yeah, tiers lists really just prove how much people are good with one character or bad and stuff, so eh I'm done voting for this

Jiggly

Drop the mic, cause these fools sleeping on me
The FBI Surveillance Van outside your house.
NNID
Jiggly101
But all characters are equal.
That's not true, lot's of characters are better than others. That's why tier lists are made. Like in melee, Kirby is considered the worst character, and fox is the best. I have never seen a kirby play as good as a professional fox, because in that game he didn't have good combos, kills, or techs. Characters being the same potential-wise is a big mistake made by new players.

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
Well, yeah. there's slight differances, but SLIGHT. people just dont find the good ways to use them I guess. Maybe They're harder. Though, I'm not gonna argue about this

Jiggly

Drop the mic, cause these fools sleeping on me
The FBI Surveillance Van outside your house.
NNID
Jiggly101
Well, yeah. there's slight differances, but SLIGHT. people just dont find the good ways to use them I guess. Maybe They're harder. Though, I'm not gonna argue about this
No one wants to use them, because they aren't obviously good. If some more is discovered about the character, then maybe they can be higher on the tier list. The thing is, sometimes there isn't a slight difference. Brawl, one of the most unbalanced smash games, showed how bad it could be. Meta Knight was so imbalanced, that he was even banned in some tournaments. You are ignorant to think that smash is a balanced game, and if you thought the game was balanced I don't understand why you were voting here to begin with. :)

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Just a small reminder to anyone who is upset about the placement of their favorite character, you shouldn't be. This is the community's ideal's not your own ones, you don't have to agree with it. If you are still upset by the placement, then simply prove us wrong, people will vote who they think is a better character, so if you know something about a character that we don't, show us!

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
No one wants to use them, because they aren't obviously good. If some more is discovered about the character, then maybe they can be higher on the tier list. The thing is, sometimes there isn't a slight difference. Brawl, one of the most unbalanced smash games, showed how bad it could be. Meta Knight was so imbalanced, that he was even banned in some tournaments. You are ignorant to think that smash is a balanced game, and if you thought the game was balanced I don't understand why you were voting here to begin with. :)
Oh yeah, meta knight was better, I forgot about that on, but otherwise....

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
I'll bite.

Original: :4megaman::4robinf::4olimar::4pit::4wario::4myfriends::4kirby::4tlink::4link::4pacman:
Modified: :4megaman::4pit::4olimar::4robinf::4wario::4kirby::4myfriends::4pacman::4link::4tlink:

Mega Man up, Toon Link down.

Lots of good choices to move up though.

Last edited:

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
oh man, it looks downhill for Kirby. He isn't only my favourite character, but he is also good D:

i wanna band up a team to all vote a different character down to keep Kirby at least in this tier, since he is doing fine here.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Original: :4megaman::4robinf::4olimar::4pit::4wario::4myfriends::4kirby::4tlink::4link::4pacman:
My vote::4megaman::4olimar::4pit::4robinf::4wario::4tlink::4kirby::4myfriends::4pacman::4link:

Mega Man up a tier
Ike down a tier

It was a hard choice between Toon Link, who I FIRMLY believe is as good as he was in Brawl, and Mega Man, but MM has too many tools to ignore, he doesn't belong this low. Also Ike is kinda poopy in this game, it's not that he's bad, but him and Wario, everyone seems to have just passed them by.

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
oh man, it looks downhill for Kirby. He isn't only my favourite character, but he is also good D:

i wanna band up a team to a
:4megaman::4robinm::4olimar::4pit::4wario2::4myfriends::4kirby::4tlink::4link::4pacman:
Original

:4robinm::4megaman::4wario2::4olimar::4myfriends::4pit::4tlink::4link::4kirby::4pacman:
Revised

:4pit: goes down one tier.
:4kirby: goes down one tier.
Nobody moves up one tier.
but... you can't move two down, you can only move one down...

Twixist

Smash Rookie
Original:

:4megaman::4robinm::4olimar::4pit::4wario2::4myfriends::4kirby::4tlink::4link::4pacman:

Modified:

:4robinm::4megaman::4pit::4olimar::4kirby::4tlink::4wario2::4link::4myfriends::4pacman:

Move up :4kirby:
If I have to pick someone......
Move down :4myfriends:

I just wanna point out that Puff, DK, and D3 are lower on the list than they should be. I guess that's what I get for not voting on those sections. It will probably be fixed in the future anyways.

Not sure if I read the rules correctly, but I think it said we can't move Pacman.

There are so many characters that I wanted to move up (Link, MM, Pit), but Kirby is getting so much hate I just had to try to balance the votes. He is so underrated. It could be cause people aren't using him correctly or cause not too many top players have invested time into Kirby yet, Hes not the best, but he has a lot more potential than some people think.

Top Bottom