• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF College Outreach: Atlantic South Chapter ~Last Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Miami-Dade College
Florida
Enrolled
Hopefully will graduate by 2012
Not that I'm aware of.
No.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
What college/university do you go to?
Stetson University

What state is this school in?
Florida

Are you currently enrolled, graduated, or starting soon?
Graduated

If you have not yet graduated, what year do you plan to graduate? If you have graduated, what year was it in?

Does your school have a specific Smash organization? If not, is there a similar club like an Anime or Video games club where many members share an interest in Smash? What is the name of this organization?
No. Not that I know of anyway.

Do you hold an office position (such as President, Vice President, Treasurer, etc) in such organization?
Nope I'm graduated.

Umby

Smash Master
I've transferred schools now. I'm at Atlanta Metropolitan College now, but still part of my old club. HOWEVER, I'm intending to start my own club revolving around video games. If there's an interest in Smash, perhaps that will further this cause.

Shaky

Smash Ace
University of Miami
Florida
Enrolled
No Smash Community

Marlock

Smash Rookie
Georgia Tech

Georgia

Currently enrolled

If you have not yet graduated, what year do you plan to graduate? If you have graduated, what year was it in?

Does your school have a specific Smash organization? If not, is there a similar club like an Anime or Video games club where many members share an interest in Smash? What is the name of this organization?
Yes, it's called the Entertainment Software Producers.

Do you hold an office position (such as President, Vice President, Treasurer, etc) in such organization?
No

Anyone in the area who wants to play should send me a pm or something :chuckle:
______

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
USF
FL
Graduating 2011 if it all goes well.
Currently revamping our smash club which is literally titlted that.
I do not hold such a position.
Send either myself, Redhalberd, or even Aglow for details.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua

I go to UNC-Pembroke

North Carolina (STACK IT UP!!!)

uh yea, duh

I'm going to be a sophomore next year, so I guess I'll graduate in... 2013?

There is no such organization at my school, but I've been doing my best to get that word of Smash around, specifically Melee and even a little 64. I've gotten my roommate and a few friends of mine to get into Melee. I know a few people who've made SWF accounts but haven't done much with them. I even met a kid who plays Brawl+. People are so surprised when they hear there are even tournaments for Smash in general, so they're auto-interested when I start to talk about it. I'm positive that if I decided to hold a tourney at my school, a good 10-20 people would show from my school alone.
Update: I'm planning on hold a Melee tournament for my school next Saturday, and I've already gotten around 10+ people say they'd 100% be there.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Thanks for providing the information everyone, next step will be coming soon.

Room mods, don't unsticky this please yet so I can find it easily again soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom