• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sweet XII videos

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Thanks a lot for uploading these. Going forward if you could try to follow the video formatting guidelines a little more strictly that'd be awesome. I'll tidy up these four uploads when I get a chance.

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
Uploaded a few more matches. I have one more match that I know of, me vs Kero, but I think I have a couple of random matches where I don't know who's playing.

Battlecow

Play to Win
www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9LsCAj-4BM&t=7m43s

that was one messy 0%-death

in the next match, with all that Hyrule camping, did you guys talk? I'm just really curious.
Yeah, I think a little bit

I remember when I died the first stock I let out an audible groan and sensei said "And now I'm going to stand over here for the rest of the match!" or something to that effect; essentially we both knew the score (guy behind should eventually approach guy ahead, ergo, guy behind will lose; we could prolong it however long we liked but everyone was tired so I should prolly run in there and die sooner rather than later).

SheerMadness

Smash Master
^ So lame. Thank god I'm a cool aggro mother trucker that's way too impatient to camp.

I'll be nice though, good job on 3rd battlecattle. Didn't think you had it in you. Genuinely impressed.

Also way to be manly as hell and go all dreamland vs valoem Solo. Love seeing **** like that. Your Fox plays a lot like mine vs Pika, except a bit flashier with the shines. Work on that Falcon match up though.

weedwack

Smash Journeyman
Cool vids, I loved watching boom's nigglypuff.

Bcow must be juicin to have beaten megavolt and kero, and have such a close set with sensei. My guess is blood transfusions between sets.

Sensei's hyrule fox is art.

rpotts

Smash Lord
Boom's jiggles vs Valoem's pika played better than any puff I've ever seen in that matchup. Amazing work, perfect edgeguarding, excellent use of teleport, just beautiful play all around.

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
Do you have me vs battlecattle? The match is basically me getting my **** recked by his pika with falcon, then I went to yoshi for the second match.

both on dreamland btw

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
Did you play on the setup next to the TO desk (if you're facing the TO desk, my setup was directly on the right)?

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Look guys, tank can't upload any more apex videos until he uploads my games with him from Feb/Mar 2012 in Orlando

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yo all those matches were mad good.

Also gj @ Battlecow putting in work.
Cool vids, I loved watching boom's nigglypuff.

Bcow must be juicin to have beaten megavolt and kero, and have such a close set with sensei. My guess is blood transfusions between sets.

Sensei's hyrule fox is art.
^ So lame. Thank god I'm a cool aggro mother trucker that's way too impatient to camp.

I'll be nice though, good job on 3rd battlecattle. Didn't think you had it in you. Genuinely impressed.

Also way to be manly as hell and go all dreamland vs valoem Solo. Love seeing **** like that. Your Fox plays a lot like mine vs Pika, except a bit flashier with the shines. Work on that Falcon match up though.

You guys are all way too nice

I was really happy with my play here and I hope I can reproduce it sometime

banze

Smash Journeyman
As I post on the video: goood S*** Battlecow!

I watched almost every set. Really good tournament.
dirty Jiggz Boom, really good ! No rest what so ever!

mrschmucker

Smash Rookie
is there anyone who lives in michigan that would like to get together and play sometime?

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Ok, I'm gonna remove the Fox ditto and Pika ditto since they weren't tourney. Feel free to re-upload on your personal channel.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
boom's jiggly is a sight to see, get on his level

damn this was in michigan how did i miss this

Top Bottom