• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sweaty Palms, and Butterfingers.

n!njaAttack!

Smash Rookie
Ok, No Johns but, I get horrible with lucario every time my palms get I don't know how many of have this problem, but whenver I try to learn a new move or a combo Every now and then due to sweaty palms my fingers slip and I mess up the combo. I currently use a Hong Kong imported GC 3 foot wired Controller.

I was just simply wondering if any of you have any GC controller tournament alternatives that you reccomend.

Thanks for the help

-n!nja

n!njaAttack!

Smash Rookie
Why don't you wear something to absorb the sweat, like fingerless gloves?
Been there, Done that. When it comes down to detail, I would prefer my movements to be precise. I guess I should've mentioned that the fingers are more of a problem than the palms, but either way the sweat spreads.

I have been looking at Nyko's Airflo controllers. And i was debating whether to get them.

AMKalmar

Smash Ace
You've sweated on the controller so much that when you use it, you warm up residual sweat an it gets all slippery even if your hands aren't sweating. You wouldn't buy a new shirt because you spilled juice on it. Wash your hands and clean the controller. Obviously you don't want to get any water inside the controller, so just wipe it with a damp cloth or paper towel.

As for your hands sweating, drinking more water and eating healthier will make your sweat less... greasy.

Zeroxius, I think that's the one he bought. He said 3ft but meant 3m.

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
Ohio da bess.
Anyway I've started using a rosin bag for sweat, before that washing hands after every set kinda worked.

Top Bottom