• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Actually, the sleevless ones seem to have Tifa's red ribbon/band thing from her AC outfit. Nice touch.

CloudxTifa.
One of the only reasons I was ok with Aeris dying.
Cloud goes soooo much better with Tifa. I mean, did you see that scene when they were all snuggled up together. <3 GAH! "just a little bit longer..."
sorry, fangirling hard...

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Sakurai should go into excruciating detail regarding all the work they put into Luigi's nose.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
One of the only reasons I was ok with Aeris dying.
Cloud goes soooo much better with Tifa. I mean, did you see that scene when they were all snuggled up together. <3 GAH! "just a little bit longer..."
sorry, fangirling hard...
I wonder what's the better romance;

Cloud and Tifa or Shulk and Melia Fiora?

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Shulk X Monado is the truest ship and you know it.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
And just like that, here's Cloud's victory theme!

Looks like it'll play over the regular results theme.

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
And just like that, here's Cloud's victory theme!

Looks like it'll play over the regular results theme.
Oh wow, that's awesome.

Last edited:

DeathFox137

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tech137
I came back from martial arts practice only to discover that I may have came back at a bad time. Maybe I will come back later. Maybe after the Smash Presentation.

Last edited:

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
So other than only having two music tracks on Midgar, is there actually anything really missing or incomplete to where it'd point to is not having the entirety of the patch yet? Especially so since Europe is the only region that has this update at the moment.

I'm still holding out hope that we're getting extra stuff, but it may not be released tomorrow with Cloud unless we're being specifically trolled by Sakurai.

Shroob

Sup?
So other than only having two music tracks on Midgar, is there actually anything really missing or incomplete to where it'd point to is not having the entirety of the patch yet? Especially so since Europe is the only region that has this update at the moment.

I'm still holding out hope that we're getting extra stuff, but it may not be released tomorrow with Cloud unless we're being specifically trolled by Sakurai.
I don't see anything that's missing.

Cloud has all his colors+alts and his victory theme.
Midgar has 2 tracks
2 Mii hats

The strangest thing though, is that this is ALL SE content. There's no Mii Hat Bundle or anything of that sort.... Hell, there's not even any new bonus trophies like Ken.

finalark

SNORLAX
I think that's the point/what they were aiming for.

-

I have no regrets.
Eh, Tifa is better for him anyway.

Its not like by going Areith route you're not sticking Cloud into a dysfunctional relationship where his girlfriend is only into him because he reminds her of her dead boyfriend or anything

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
I don't see anything that's missing.

Cloud has all his colors+alts and his victory theme.
Midgar has 2 tracks
2 Mii hats

The strangest thing though, is that this is ALL SE content. There's no Mii Hat Bundle or anything of that sort.... Hell, there's not even any new bonus trophies like Ken.
Well that's what I mean. We only have everything we know about from last month + surprise Geno. They wouldn't have a Smash-centered Direct if they showed us everything they were planning on releasing last month. And there's only two music files and no trophies (are Cloud's Classic and All-Star trophies in the update files???)

Shroob

Sup?
Well that's what I mean. We only have everything we know about from last month + surprise Geno. They wouldn't have a Smash-centered Direct if they showed us everything they were planning on releasing last month. And there's only two music files and no trophies (are Cloud's Classic and All-Star trophies in the update files???)
It's highly possible that the stuff they show us in the Direct won't even come this year.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Aw who cares.

We're gonna get lots more revealed tomorrow.

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
It's highly possible that the stuff they show us in the Direct won't even come this year.
Very possible.

Very likely (though that other a lot with Cloud's shouldn't need to stall considering they were discovered at the same time).

But yeah, where are the trophies?

There's no way it's complete without Cloud's Classic/All-Star trophies, even if we have everything else to a satisfactory degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom