• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
Look.

I don't want to be spoiled.

But I'm a young man with a Smart Phone with instant access to reddit or twitter whenever I want tomorrow.

So I'm gonna see.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Now he's saying he's not sending leaks to anyone.

Yeaaah I don't know about this dude anymore.
Also this:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

How did he "accidentally" download like 4 patches behind the current one?

It seems like we're now starting to verge on to the line where we run the risk of information I don't yet want to know being exposed.

So with that, I believe it's my time to go (plus I have a bunch of other stuff I need to get to). See you all on the other side~

Oh come on why use that one when this one exists (or some variation) :p

Last edited:

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
I saw the Etika thing and I realized

slowly but surely

I can't hannnndle the truth

I might be out until the direct Im' not sure.

run.gif

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Also this:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

How did he "accidentally" download like 4 patches behind the current one?
If you don't do math and input the correct number you will download the wrong one.

Also, please report salt to the Salt Lord. It's okay to be disappointed but don't get overtly angry ;)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If you don't do math and input the correct number you will download the wrong one.

Also, please report salt to the Salt Lord. It's okay to be disappointed but don't get overtly angry ;)
Ah I see, but I still call Bs. First he says, Pm me and I might tell you stuff and then he goes on second thought, no one learns anything!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
SO Random Bush has the deets? Well, I least I can trust him unlike those ***holes a while back who "hyped" us so damn much for absolutely ****ing NOTHING.

And I personally don't mind him not spilling the beans.

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
I can't decide if I want to see leaks or not. On the one hand, if this is the final nail in Wolf's coffin, I could get on with the first stage of the grieving process. But if he's in, the joy of it would outweigh the anger at having the surprise ruined.

All I want for Christmas is Wolf in Smash 4 :(

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
What are people thoughts on Devil's third? Has anyone here bought it? I've been watching videos and reading reviews, but the reviews seem very inconsistent when compared to other reviews and videos:
  • One guy says the first one or two boss fights were great and that the others sucked, but another review says the exact opposite.
  • One review said the weapons felt the same, another review said only the guns felt the same, and a video said and showed there were differences in feel and use.
  • Almost all the reviews didnt cover multiplayer, but almost everyone who played it says it's good.
It just goes on and on like that. The only consistent complaints are poor textures, frame rate drops, and bad, but not game-breaking glitches. I few reviewers said the story was meh, but....what action games have a great story? Even great game series like Bayonetta, Devil May Cry, and Ninja Gaiden have decent stories at best and they didn't get lower scores because of it. Nothing I saw warranted the 2's and 3's out of 10 I saw. It sure as heck isn't a perfect game, but I see a ton of potential.

It honestly looks like my type of game and I plan on getting it when the price drops ($20-40), but I'd like to hear what others think.

I'm pretty much not reading posts to avoid getting spoiled, so just quote me if you're replying to me.

CroonerMike

Smash Lord
If these assholes are not going to leak anything, they should just keep their mouths shut. They are really in the end big attention whores.
#ForgettiForgettiNeverSPAGEEETHIE

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
THERE ARE NO LEAKS!

The dataminers haven't done anything yet and don't seem to want. So you will not find any leaks.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
THERE ARE NO LEAKS!

The dataminers haven't done anything yet and don't seem to want. So you will not find any leaks.
You say this now and everything leaks as Mario and Luigi drown to death in their futile attempts to patch the leaks.

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
Finally... the data mining.
Time to dig the last stupid characters and bury my dreams.

Furret24

Smash Master
It looks like the obligatory leaks are starting to happen.

Looks like it's now or never to run.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
You say this now and everything leaks as Mario and Luigi drown to death in their futile attempts to patch the leaks.
Like I said, I don't think it will happen, but we shall see.

And you say this as if those plumbers were good with leaks to begin with. Have you seen the Mushroom Kingdom?

There's faulty pipes in the open world everywhere!

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
A part of me wants to be a good boy and wait for the presentation tomorrow.

But the other part wants to stay and watch this impending trainwreck.

Decisions, decisions...

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I changed the title just in case someone's unaware and something does happen.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Honestly I think things will leak within the next 2 hours. So if you want to avoid, logoff the Internet now.

Wise Multishine

Luminary
NNID
Omnireader
A part of me wants to be a good boy and wait for the presentation tomorrow.

But the other part wants to stay and watch this impending trainwreck.

Decisions, decisions...
It's not like anyone would watch a presidential debate instead of an actual train wreck.

Last edited:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Welp. I'm going to stay here to see if anything leaks. Gotta' take one for the team I guess. Plus, I'm really hyped right now lol.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
At this point I don't care. **** it. There can't possibly away Sakurai will top Ryu and Cloud right?

Furret24

Smash Master
Darn, somebody beat me to posting Final Countdown.

Guess I'll just have to put this Geico commercial here instead.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
As Push said, if you plan on it, now's a good time to go dark. Full-on social media blackout. For those doing this, godspeed, and I hope it doesn't get spoiled for you.

Those of you who are staying around, like me, and braving the potential leaks? We're probably in for one hell of a ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom